The turtles 2013 grow :D guerrilla of course !

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by hispanicturtles, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Hey guys doing my grow outdoors this year , so far for strains I'm going with KC brains afghani special , KC brains mango , KC brains KC36 , de sjaaman purple widow , female seeds purple maroc , female seeds auto AK :hello: , so far I've got a hole dug for the afghani special and I'm germing the afghani as we speak , the rest of the strains are going in on april 1st :smoking:
    will update with pics pronto ;)

2. What are you going to use for soil?

3. Honestly whatever's cheapest at the garden centre ;) trying to see how little I can spend this year , I'm uk based btw

4. 1 afghani special has shown it's taproot and is in the soil , will post a pic when it sprouts :D

5. Make a good base mix and then add kelp, alfalfa, neem cake etc. You will grow beautiful plants with minimal work and its all natural.

6. So the afghani special is still alive but hasn't broken soil yet but I have got the outdoor hole ready , it's around 5.5 gallons of soil but since it's in the ground it doesn't have to be too big right ? , gonna use tomorite since I heard it's decent for weed , suns starting to show here and average temps are going way up :cool::hello: gonna post some more pics once the afghanis sprouted

Attached Files:

7. I'm going for 11gals = 50ltrs :D never to big man :p don't plant out yet, go for April mid of first wk, frost should be away by then. nice prepping bro, good on ya for starting. :cool:

Sub'd:bongin:

8. Gonna germ a KC brains TNR today as a early starter and then plant out later this week I hope

9. Did ya get any outside then bruv?