Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your philosophy on marinuana?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThatOneBro, Mar 6, 2013.

1. i'm really just using damaging in the loosest form possible to contour to the belief of those against it. It's just some debating technique i picked up from high school. -shrug-

2. Fair enough man, sorry to probe so much.

3. don't worry about it bro :) happy to have the interaction :D

4. It isn't any worse than alcohol and cigarettes.

5. it's better for you than them both. it puts less stress on your lungs and kidneys than alcohol and tobacky combined.

6. #26 insertswearqord, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
    It's an amazing resource that is wasted by stupid people and political hypocrisy, and should be legal for recreational use and personal cultivation. I also believe it has medical benefits that go to waste because of ill informed, brainwashed shit heads

7. crude, but well said.

8. The brainwashed are not at fault. The brainwashers are.

9. weed isnt actually a harmful drug, it is in fact a drug used by the aztecs and mayans to cure almost everything. they called it 'duubus' which translated into english means 'spark a doobie, healer of all'

-obes

10. Decriminalisation, regulation and taxation.

Seems the most feasible pathway for most countries/states.

Obviously I'm all in favor for freeing the weed & legislation, but I don't like living in pure speculation.

11. Age limit: 18
    War on drugs is stopped

Philosophy: Smoke weed but get your priorities straight

12. Priorities straight Is big for me too. I don't want to let it take over my life.