Chemdawg and Sour Diesel 4x4 tent

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by LEDmicro, Mar 6, 2013.

1. I know its an old post, but I just wanted to send some positive vibes your way Blake. I hope the recovery goes smoothly. 

3. Thanks man, the recovery is going really good and I've been positive through It all. Ill be back to growing my own medicine this summer. Cannabis has helped me a lot though this and it's the only reason I've been able to gain my weight bark to normal.

4. not to bad nice job!

5. Hey man, a buddy of mine, though lives far, told me he to try out his Liberty Haze cuts... Instantly somehow remembered you telling me about the strain. Though I got injured, I'll be back to growing my own medicine by this summer ( quote name="HardDrive" post="17784534" timestamp="1365689940"]

Next time get Barney Farms Liberty Haze. You will have donkey cods that have to be supported they are so heave and a THC of up to 25%. Finishes from the 12\\12 flip in 60 - 65 days.[/quote]

6. Sorry to hear about the wreck dude. I know all about car accidents, one claimed the life of my 15 year old son. At least you are alive, and may even recover with the stem cell research they are doing on repairing spines and shit.

HD

7. Damn, sorry that happened man. That's exactly how I look at it, I am lucky to be alive. I am happy being in a wheelchair, I do more now then I did when I could walk. I appreciate what I can do