Chemdawg and Sour Diesel 4x4 tent

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by LEDmicro, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Pulling up my stool just in time it appears. Looking good so far. When are you thinking about pulling the trigger?

2. Next time get Barney Farms Liberty Haze. You will have donkey cods that have to be supported they are so heave and a THC of up to 25%. Finishes from the 12\12 flip in 60 - 65 days.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Naw man just give this time. I've got one of these on week 7 (9 from flip) and I'm really impressed with bud size, can't wait to see how it does in a scrog.

4. Im not the biggest fan of seeds ( i just don't have time, I'm not going to be moving sometime soon ), if i can find a healthy cut of her in Socal ill add it to the greenhouse garden, if I'm able to do that this summer.

5. Im not doing the SCROG as good as it could have been, as you can see through the grow i changed my mind a few times on what I'm going to do, like i always do. Hopefully it fills in nicely

6. Hey Blake, I just peeped the end of the journal in your sig, what did that gal yield?

7. It should, I know chemdawg can have some monster colas

8. I actually have no idea! But if i had to take a guess, id say around 7 or 8 ounces, as my first grow was around 5 ounces, and this one was a lot more then the first. Which is shitty for a 1000W, or even a 600W.

9. Flower time, gonna flip it to 12/12 tomorrow

Attached Files:

10. Are you using 5 gallon or 3 gallon bags?

11. 20 gallon

12. I was wrong, again, i flipped to 12/12 last night, and put up the bigger reflector.

13. Going to be flowering with the 600w, because its to hot for the 1000

14. She's gotta be huge by now, can't wait to see her stretch!

15. Yeah she is going to fill that screen nicely.

16. Blake you need to work that screen now before the stretch starts or you have just wasted the screen. Take all the limbs that are above the screen and put then out longer towards the edges.
    If it's to late for that, you can use twine and tie and bend em' towards the screen. The bigger limbs will choke the smaller ones if you don't do something now.

17. Ive been doing that.