Chemdawg and Sour Diesel 4x4 tent

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by LEDmicro, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Wasn't going to do a Scrog, i put it up about a week ago. There begging still, I should flip to 12/12 in about a week

Attached Files:

2. One on the left is ready for 12\12, the other is a bit small yet but you can still 12\12 it.

I hit 12\12 at about a foot tall, but I top em' once to so they are a foot round too.

3. The small one is the Sour Diesel, its supposed to have a good amount of stretch. I only threw it in there because a buddy and me went down to Cloneville and got some Decent genetics. Do you give veg notes the first couple weeks of flower?

4. Wait is cloneville an actual place or is that your name for nursery? Either or looks good man, plan on putting more in that tent? LOTS OF ROOM!!!

5. Its the name of a collective that has mainly all clones, they were actually in the movie "Superhigh me". I had more in there, one didn't seem like very strong genetics so i moved her out, the other i lollipopped way to much due to misunderstanding what a person at the local store was explaining to me. Then snapped a main node lollipopping so i moved her out.

6. Looking good so far, good to see you up and running again, pulling up a chair!

7. That sour looks so skinny, should be a fun watch.

8. Through in this Diamond OG a buddy gave to me, transplanted into coco this morning and ripped a lot of the roots. Should be ok after another week of veg, then I'm flipping to flower. Added a extra intake and outtake fan because of mildew on the chemdoawgs leaves, also got a treatement for it

Attached Files:

9. just bumped the nutes last night for the chemdawg

10. your one of the few people who have been watching my journal since day 1, thanks man!

11. I want to switch to flower, Im going to wait for the OG to be done with the stress its going through, about 50% at least of the roots got torn of, worst transplant by far i have done. Going to get a 1000W digital ballast instead of this magnetic one. This will also be my last grow until we move in the summer. Thanks for sticking around still!

12. Sounds good, sucks about the transplant hopefully it rebounds quickly.

13. That one is ready for 12\12 the others are a bit small.

14. So i should flower my chemdawg, set my T5 up for the ones in veg, veg until there big enough, then flower them witht he chemdawg? That would work out ok?

15. And Sour Diesel is supposed to be a huge stretcher, which is why i put it in there with the Chemdawg.

16. I don't know, I think you will start the stretch on one and not the other then it stretches, one will rule the other will choke.

I have learned that the hard way, now I only grow indica or sativa, not mixed up any more. My canopy on my 2 WW is almost perfect, and the 2 in my LED veg tent are BF Liberty haze and Tangerine dream, they grow about the same, LH a little more aggressive but I'll tame her.

17. As HardDrive said, your biggest issue would be your larger plant overgrowing the space and choking out the smaller ones. However, if you can keep room for the others, and you are able to adjust the plants under the light to keep the light close enough, you should be all right. I contemplated running a perpetual setup under one large light, but running a recirculating hydro setup would make it very difficult to keep a level canopy with staggered harvests. Ended up just using five separate smaller lights, one for each bucket in flower. As long as I keep them under two feet wide, none of them will interfere with one another. :D

18. Im thinking of getting a reflected for my 125W CFL tomorrow, so i can move the big chemdawg under the 125w and veg these two under the MH for about a week.

19. But if you cut her light source down, she will stretch even more trying to find the light.
    Set the CFL's to the side of the smaller one, give them more lumens and they may catch up.

20. #20 LEDmicro, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
    im going to flower the chemdawg by itself int he tent, LST more and veg until i can fill the scrog. Im going to flower the sour diesel by itself in a small space, about 4 feet high, then 3x3 feet wide. Should i buy a T5 or a LED for flower? I got a 125W CFL with a reflecter today (6400K) to veg the sour diesel. Im not looking for a huge yield obviously with the sour diesel, I'm just trying to get as much medicine to last me until i can grow my own again. Im not going to use a 250W HPS because i don't want to use a inline fan with this. I need to flower this sour diesel ASAP, and the chemdawg in a week tops.