Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Wilting Plants

• Please log in to reply

mhuggart

mhuggart

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I really need help!

I transplanted 3 clones from soil to rockwool yesterday (sunday). They all had no roots after i removed all the soil, so i cut the bottom of the stems through the middle. I put rooting gel on them. The rockwool cubes were pre-soaked in 5.5 ph water.

After transferring them to the grow box they immediately starting wilting. I thought this was due to over-watering so i sucked out most of the water from the cubes. I have kept them in a humidity dome and they are not looking better.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1818.jpg
  • IMG_1819.jpg
  • IMG_1820.jpg