Predict when we will find life in space

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by 2packush420, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Ah yes, the opinions of these experts. Let's look at one.. well the only one really..
    Response To Skull Skeptics

Notice at the bottom "dictated but not signed". That means he did not write that.. It means they had someone else write it. Which I find funny cause:
    So it is of great interest and he is continuing on the project but couldn't put a little effort into writing his own rebuttal? There is a reason he didn't sign, more than likely because he didn't even read it before it was sent. Or because he is really not willing to put his name on the line, which is odd since he "said" he isn't making any claims on it's origin. The whole "dictated but not signed/read" is a good way to deny you ever said anything too.

So sorry if I find it difficult to read what someone is saying as true if they don't even give a fuck to write it themselves. Plus, I'd be more impressed with an actual scanning of the letter, and not just Lloyd Pye's interpretation of the letter..

As for the skull itself, according to the site, the majority of your experts think the skull was from a child, aged 5-6. Maybe that's why they call it Starchild and not Staradult?

And from their research, it's shown that it has a human mother.. So if aliens were engineering us, why don't we look more like that? Could it have been a failed experiment? If so, why did it get to live about 6 years, or into adulthood like you think?

It seems more likely that it was a child suffering from hydrocephalus. Now they argue against this here:
    Is the Starchild Skull a Hydrocephalic?

But if you notice, all of his references for a claim that isn't just a definition are references to his own site, this page.
    Is the Starchild Skull a Deformity?

And I challenge you to find this "report" outside of a paranormal website. I tried, and failed.. And their main argument is that it does not look like how a case of hydrocephalus would look like, but looking at these photos, it doesn't seem like there is a set of rules to shape.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Notice the dent? Well they claim the dent in the Starchild skull means they didn't have the disease, tell that to this baby..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Which could very well explain the increased skull density. I would be curious to know how thick the skull is, cause if the child had a water brain going on, the increased pressure could of cause the skull to form denser, but thinner. I couldn't find anything about people with the disease having denser skulls though.

I also find it laughable that Lloyd needs to point out that they found no signs of erosion inside the skull, meaning there couldn't be water in there. I mean, come on.. It's not like water is coming down on the inside of his head. It's in various nooks and crannies creating pressure.. You'd have to be an idiot to read that claim and see that as a legit, supportive claim. It's bullshit to support bullshit.

And no, just because Earth based mushroom spores can survive space does not mean they're alien.. They have never found any mushroom spores that were not of Earth. They found mushrooms growing on the space station due to the moist conditions of the showering area and such, but they came from Earth.

2. How can anyone trust that the report is non bias considering the following.

It should be obvious to anyone that much more than $7 million \t\t\t\tcan be made from two high quality films about such a pivotal \t\t\t\tshift in human awareness. If anyone reading this report \t\t\t\tpersonally knows anyone who might be interested in taking a \t\t\t\tfront-and-center position as this historic event unfolds, please \t\t\t\task them to email: \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\tcontact@StarchildProject.com.
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\tA business proposal is available to any serious potential \t\t\t\tinvestor. The film project already has its producers, director, \t\t\t\tentertainment attorney, accountant, production team, and the \t\t\t\tenthusiastic cooperation of a state film council. Everything is \t\t\t\tin place except for the investment, the final hurdle that now \t\t\t\trequires only one astute decision to clear it.

3. #63 californian9195, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
    hydroencephalatis kills the host without treatment this skull was formed that way from birth.....the fovea remains open on the top of the skull where the sutures meet which is absent in the skull with formational diformaties, unlike the starchilds fully closed crown. And also you negate to mention the fact this starchild skull HAS NO SINUSES. Encephalitis is a inflation of a HUMAN skull. It doesnt warp the entire facial structure, negate to form an attachment point for back muscles, and is totally absent of sinuses. Also encephalitis, if anythig, would put pressure on and weaken the bone. So how is this bone some of the hardest bone known to man and not of regular human bone density. This cannot be explained by disease. There are PIECES OF THE FACE MISSING. not diformed, not shriveled up into little peas like people born "without (more like without formed) sinuses are. totally absent. Not even little diformed pieces. you can't just take a whole set of sensory organs away in one step of evolution, even with mutation. Also how do you explain the enlarge orbital cavities as well. It's odd that this child would have so many genetic mutations, again unsirvivable. It's fine to be skeptical, but you sound like some of my more ignorant professors no offense. They pay attention to the facts they want to and the things above I mentioned that they can't explain they don't pay attention to. And yet some professors, when ruling out things, arrive at something they thought in possible but cant argue with data. its in the DNA it's beyond me how you can argue that it is of anything of this earth if you took a high school biology class and raised your hand to ask the teacher if comparing the DNA of something to anything else on the planet, you find analogous strings of nitrogen base sequencing in relation to SOME other animal. That is how DNA works, you pass it on, and you leave this little snipits of vestigial code allowing to trace back genetic lineages. This has no such lineage. And just because someone doesn't sign it doesn't mean anything it could be a whole slue of logistical reasons, not because he didn't want to.

And of course they want to make a high budget film, if they made a low quality documentary on this nobody would take it seriously. Some of these posts, point proven. I'm not saying it's a damn alien, but it certainly is a new species of human. And there's no trace of it's genetic lineage on earth.

4. Suggesting a high budget film is going to promote "seriousness" is just buying into the propaganda. Im sure there would be many scientist that would be happy to check its legitimacy in the mainstream. But its draw card is speculation and its being sold as a product.

5. we will find life tomorrow.

6. Someone mention Dragons?

7. I agree it definetly needs to be scrutinized by every scientist in the world qualified to contribute to analysis of the skull, thats the scientific process. But it does require money, and exposure two things they are asking for with a film. Just as of now every doctor that has seen it has ruled it unlike any teresstrial primate, and from my background in schooling i have to say it defies everything I have learned in school about the human body and mind. Id say thats a pretty good start considering the data.

8. If there is intelegent life in this solar system, we will find it in 25- 70 years.
    Fish and all the animals count as inteligent life and finding a species as inteligent as us humans won't happend in the near future. My guess would be in about 1500- 5000 years.
    And finding unintelugent life will be fairly easy, it might happend in 2-30 years

9. I don't know if you're allowed to speculate

10. Yes I am

11. I like to think we could find life within 50 years. I strongly believe we will never find intelligent life. Evolution has no goals, no objectives, no end game. To assume that life + time = intelligence is just a very fundamental misunderstanding of the process.

12. ^but if we could find dinosaur like creatures that can shoot friggin laser beams off their heads, well that'd be pretty cool no?

Fuck, I'm going to smoke a bowl to that. G'morning grasscity! :cool: :bongin:

13. With an enormous amount of planets there is probobly Inteligent creatures somewhere out there, we just have to go and find them :)