Do You Use Ice In Your Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Wied420, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Just because you think its False does not mean you are correct "SIR" lol. Never said it was going to kill you. But i am sure its not the best. just use cold water

2. [quote name='"WakenBaker59"']Not huge on ice but then again I have percs in all my pieces. I like using slightly warm water. Sounds crazy but it makes for a smooth hit. Try it[/quote]

This right here I love using hot water, it's like a steam hit haha and to answer the question I don't like usin ice cubes, the smoke seems a little more harsh imho

3. Every once in awhile ill throw some cubes ib there.

4. i think the frost idea is kinda pitch for glycerine tubes......it makes no sense if you think of it chemically, the gas is in a vapor form, the water is not boiling, thus none is being vaporized. The freezing point of thc vapor i would imagine is much lower than any ice could produce. Where would the frost come from if there is nothing cooled to the point of crystallization?

5. ice is nice but it's such a hassle i only use the ice catch for snow bonging now ice just isnt worth it

6. I would have clicked the option "i would use ice if my bong had an ice catcher"

7. I thought this was relevant, lol

I'm sure Goldstein is throwing a fit right now.

image-3493442642.jpg

8. I have an ice catch in one of my pieces, I've used it a few times but that's a small amount compared to the amount of times I don't use ice. It's just a hassle and takes more time in my opinion, plus when the ice melts it messes up water levels.

9. Hmm, more ice users than I would have thought.

:rolleyes: I don't know about that, I'd love it if my 18" straight tube didn't have pinches, but where do you find one without?

10. Depends on the freshness of the bud for me.

Don't know if anyone mentioned it already, but for me if I have a harsher or drier bud then ice is nice to add an extra element to the hit.

If I have really nice light fluffy bud then don't usually use ice.

11. I usually dont bc when it melts, the water level is way too high and I have to bother with emptying and refilling the bong

My bong is so tall that its not really easy to just pour out a small amount of water without pouring out too much

12. I like to use warm water and Ice.

13. snow is free so i be usin that

14. A Curren$y fan and a Subaru fan, haha. I usually put just cold water in my bong, I have a Zong so sometimes I put ice in it but I have to break down the cubes and make them into chips, its just a bitch to do. Sometimes I'll even use hot water but thats rare for me.

15. Gotta get lucky and hope the blower didn't put any in a tube

16. roor.de do with or without in most of their sizes, or someone like ssfg could make you one.

17. As for ice, good for the new bong user or the type of person who only hits a bong every once in a while.

Anyone who smokes them on the regs really shouldn't need it IMO.

18. Hot water > ice

19. I'm a medium smoker(1-2 gs every day) and I use ice 95% of the time. I certainly don't need the ice, but I definitely prefer it.

20. FTW. this is the best, it temps the smoke to your closer to your internal body temperature so it smoothens the hit