Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting an eighth of Granddaddy purple tomorrow ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by exoticincense, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Hi,
    I am getting an eighth oz of granddaddy purple tomorrow, its been a while since i smoked, i plan to roll joints out of it, how many skinny hooters can i expect to get ? Also any experience with gdp ? thanks woohoo :)

2. #2 CaptainBobbo, Mar 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2013
    Expect 3.4 grams or so. (Break that up into however many J's you want... I would probably do about 4 or so)

As for actual GDP, if it's a legit medically grown strain and not just a cool dealer name, then it should be pretty good. I've only picked it up once but it was a good one. Enjoy!

:smoking::cool:

3. [quote name='"exoticincense"']Hi,
    I am getting an eighth oz of granddaddy purple tomorrow, its been a while since i smoked, i plan to roll joints out of it, how many skinny hooters can i expect to get ? Also any experience with gdp ? thanks woohoo :)[/quote]

smoke out of pipe my *****. way better:|

4. If you have a dry piece use that bro, conserve it, you'll also have a better taste of it.

5. An eight of GDP?

You're tolerance is mostly likely extremely low.

A skinny pinner joint is usually around .3 and and eighth is 3.5 grams.

You do the math.

6. This right here is the math you will need. Dro is fairly fluffy so .3 will be enough for a nice little skinny J. If your tolerance is low and even if its not that low you will get a very nice mellow buzz off of this. If your at a low level you will just get baked so enjoy and by the way you will have 11 Joints if you rolled .3 in each on with 3.4. :smoking: Smoke on

7. one of my favorite strains ! not to harsh and love the smell lol

8. Thanks guys picked it up the other day & just now messing with it, it was about 3.6g so it was a little fat & i was able to roll 12 hooties out of it, short but decent size.

It had dark purple accents & smelled a strong skunk with just a hint of fruit & slightly earthy, was gonna post pics but i did it at night and i dont have good lighting in here, the buds were small & very dense.

9. Also I dont think this is legit GDP , although it has some purple in it It has no fruity taste & smells skunky on exhale & not much affect either. Has a very familiar taste, like ive had it before, very disappointed so far :smoking:

10. three good joints, 7 personal joints. hope youre good at rolling

11. Depends on how much you put in your joints.

GDP is a great strain from my experiences.