Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Complete List of Cannabis Strains(and a lil more info;)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by weed420, Oct 12, 2006.

1. My friend had some weed that he called Headband, idk if that's a legitimate strain name but it was some legit shit nonetheless.

2. White Widow, early bud, kali mist (%90 sativa), northern lights x haze, super silver haze and ice (won a cup in the cannabis cup in 1998 in one of the categories), i know for a fact are not pure sativas, they are indica/sativa hybrids.

3. Ever heard of quebec gold ?

this is the dankiest but ive ever smoked, and i smoke a lot xD

4. your missing hashplant

5. Alaskan Thunderfuck?

6. I am currently on a Champagne diet, so we better add that one

7. Blue haze? Blue dream?

8. Agent Orange - Hybrid (my current stash)

9. Shouldn't Green Crack be on the sativa list?

10. Indica- Blackberry Kush. Yummy.

11. Mudbite delight. Mmmm not sure if it's Sativa or Indica though.

K-town in the house! Booyah!

12. Fire OG kush !

13. Mr.nice, Bid diesel etc

14. You're forgetting the ogre's

silver ogre
    green ogre,

not to mention headband, and boston cheese

15. You're forgetting the ogre's

silver ogre
    green ogre,

not to mention headband, and boston cheese

16. Strawberry Thunderfuck or just Alaskan Thunder Fuck?!

17. If you really want to do this the easy way, then all you have to do is to start surfing the medical marijuana dispensary sites for their menu listings.

The problem is that you are going to end up with a list as long as your arm of phenotypes of just a few parent-plant traits. There's nothing wrong with that, but it starts to get soooOOOOoo convoluted after awhile. It's like starting out with "Batman" and then ending up with "Vampire Batman" or "Fruit Batman".