Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to make a Gravity bong with household objects.

• Please log in to reply

binonexus

binonexus

Green Beans

• Registered Upgraded
  • 572 posts
Well.. trying to be active on the site thought i'd post up a nice little step by step tutorial.

This and blunts is all i smoke out of on party nights [weekends, no school, special occasions.. etc]

Blunts hold alot of weed and because they are so thick you get big ass hits but they can't hold a candle to the hits you get from gravity bongs.
Also, if you want to experiment with some other drugs besides buddha, this is the perfect way to get a nice big salvia hit to trip your balls off.

What you will need...
1. A Bucket [Example]
2. A 2 Liter Bottle, A 3 Liter Bottle or a Milk Jug (Not all three, just choose, i use 3 liter bottles)
3. Foil (About 3"x3")
4. A Knife (Or maybe a sharp pen?)
5. Rubber Band (Optional)

How to do it...

Step one, Making the Bowl
Whatever kind of bottle you are using, you will need to make the bowl using the cap so this will work with all three example bottles. Start by taking off the cap and poking a pen sized hole in it. When i make my bowls i start by sticking about 1/2 into the hole and poking holes in it to act as a screen, i then build a vocano like foil structure on top of it and hold it on to the cap using a rubber band.

Shitty Diagram: http://supasic.com/images/cap.bmp

Step Two, Making The Chamber
This is where we use the actual bottle itself. Personally i use a 3 liter bottle due to it's size and width.

Giant chambers are useless if they are not wide, a thin chamber will result in weak air suction and therefore lack of the monster rip you desire.

3 Liter sodas are perfect, they are big, wide and will get you fat rips, milk jugs also work very well.

Make the chamber by merely making a straight cut at the very bottom of your bottle. leaving a flat edge to get as big of hits as you can get.

Another Shitty Diagram:http://supasic.com/images/2liter.bmp

Step 3, Getting your fat ass mother fucking rip
Put the 2 liter bottle in your bucket. Fill your bucket up with water so it goes about 1 inch away from the bowl.

IMPORTANT Load your bowls with the cap off or with the bottle already compressed down to the bottom. Remember this when you are blazed. One very high stoner could cause a whole bowl to be shot into your bucket of water by loading the bowl and shooting air from under it with the bottle.

Compress your bottle as far as it can underneath the water without immersing your bowl. load your bowl. Hit it as if you were hitting a pipe by holding the lighter over the bowl and slowly, SLOWLY pulling up on the bottle. This creates suction through the bowl without you sucking on it.

When your bottle is nearly to the top of the water, toss your lighter to your friend, get on your hands and knees, unscrew the bowl and take your rip while compressing the bottle back down at a quick but steady rate.

Using this method will push lots and lots of really dense smoke directly into your lungs and, if done successfully, you will get a very big rip and get very high.

Enjoy.

Eyes

Eyes

Mi Vida Loca

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,283 posts
When you use it, is the smoke harsh or smooth? If the hit really is that big, do you feel like your lungs are being torn apart or is it just normal?

binonexus

binonexus

Green Beans

• Registered Upgraded
  • 572 posts
it's not harsh at all on the way down but it's a little much on the way up.. i wouldn't use the word harsh.. just intense.

Your lungs don't feel like they're being torn apart, in my opinion, trying to get a big rip off a pipe will hurt your lungs more.

twave33

twave33

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,647 posts
Hitting a gravity bong is the BEST. Really smooth and the biggest hit of your life. The downside is that is pretty much kills the bowl in that one hit but if your bottle is big enough and if you have some mids or schwag then use a gravity bong. The hits are crazy and get you sooooooo high. I have even had like 3 gravity bong hits of just pure stems and I got high off that.

sodomizedjello

sodomizedjello

satisfaction guaranteed

• Old School
  • 1,637 posts
^i've found that if i load what i would consider two-three good hits out of a spoon into my g-bong's bowl it's a lot more conservative of my bud than if i fill the bowl to the rim. i mean, not wasteful, you know what i'm tryin to say. and you get just as incredibly stoned all the sudden.

anyway! that's a good g-bong. the drawing made me chuckle, but it's simple and quick and easy. what's not to love about gravity bongs?

UncleVanya

UncleVanya

Botanical Extraordinaire

• Registered Upgraded
  • 137 posts
the greatest way to do it is in a sink full of ice cubes and water. Grav hits usually tear me up quite sufficiently. Another way to make the top, if you dont want to smoke on aluminum, is cut the bottletop hole as big as a small chillum. Put clay or aluminum around the crease to stop extra air. I think doing it with this method should be encouraged, and used as often as possible. Ive heard bad things about smoking out of shitty aluminum pipes.

Mr. Muffin

Mr. Muffin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 351 posts
aluminum wont do shit, read the stickys

buzb8lvr

buzb8lvr

• Old School
  • 1,130 posts
Gravity bongs rock no doubt. To make my bowl I just unscrewed the bowl off a very cheap little metal pipe I had and screwed it into a hole I drilled in the 2 litre lid. Been working great for me every day for 6 or 7 years and I haven't had to replace it. When my 2 liter bottle gets too nasty, I just screw my bowl onto a new bottle. I haven't found any other way of smoking that will rock your head like a gravity bong. You'll be stoned before you even exhale. A warning to novices though, no way I would consider hitting a gravity bong smooth at all until you are accustomed to it. Yes, you will get used to it very quickly, but I think every single person I've let hit mine (who hadn't hit one before) has coughed their brains out regardless of how smooth the weed was. It is just a whole lot more smoke than your lungs are used to dealing with at once. One bad thing though, regular use will destroy your tolerance. Joints and pipes will become just teases.

chronic.three

chronic.three

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
for the bowl i usually use a socket from a ratchet.

and gravity bong hits are crazy. i did the math one time and its about 3 times the size of a hit off a bong, but cuz of the physics of how it works the hit goes down quick and smooth(er) than youd expect.

tO thA fAce

tO thA fAce

:]

• Registered Upgraded
  • 507 posts
Do this, I'm bakedd.

mackattack420

mackattack420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
The best g bong is a 1 gallon milk jug. for a bowl, take a socket (make sure it can fit at least .3g in it) and wrap this with duct tape. after you wrap the socket in duct tape to the diameter of the milk jug, take a thin piece of duct tape and wrap it around the top of the bowl. the bowl should look like this. the extra tape on the top rim is to act as a ledge. this g bong gets you super baked and is easy to remove the bowl (no unscrewing). Ive made all sorts of g bongs, and a well perfected one of these babies could possibly kill a whale. Using this has always made me break into a sweat and coughing fit. usually, it feels like you have an alien trying to rip our of your chest, but the pain quickly subsides once the smoke goes to your dome. I've only passed out once and my friend has passed out numerous times due to what seems lack of oxygen to the brain.

Attached File  bowl.jpg   6.95KB   106 downloads

Edited by mackattack420, 26 September 2008 - 04:15 PM.

BigL

BigL

Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Gravitron ftw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users