Smokey's Porch

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by dlsmokes, Mar 2, 2013.

1. #6861 dlsmokes, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
    Nanners! I was thinking the same thing. It might have been the heat because she's a clone of a clone. Both runs before her were manner free. Another thing was I pulled them waaaaaay earlier last run too. I was trying to make it to Adubya's 9 weeks from bud development.

She's been hanging for 4 days now, I'm going to trim her up tonight, if she's dry enough.

2. Hey smokey lady!!

Missed ya around the city!!

Glad your back!

Get back into the minion thread!!

3. Sup Smoke. :) Nice rotation of gals in the BBR! Good to be back around amd seeing your work. ;)

4. Nanners huh? Now were they more like nanners, burnannas, or bananas? Just fucking with ya guys. lol.

[​IMG]

5. What the hell Smokey, looks like you got some trimming to do. I like how well your new and improved BBR is doing. Such sweet ladies it produces. You and Lady Smoke should fire some up for me.

I'm out of here.

6. hey everyone wave, right on for the shout out y'all. SB it's really good to be back and pumping this shit out. I'll be back in the minions thread in just a minute. Got some new bean that hit the water yesterday. ;)

What's Up Triple thanks for the admiration homey. Never gets old, but you know that lol. I'm hoping to settle down on a couple few now that we got the 20 gallons going. That Blue stuff turns out to be hella bomb. At first I thought her buds were going to be small, because she started to shed her leaves...making me think that she was wrapping it up. Two weeks later here we are . She's still shedding her leaves but her buds have doubled in size and she is still drinking water. So she'll probably swell up one more time before she calls it quits. I'm about to run a whole pheno hunt of her with some SG gear, and maybe some Puntang...idk we'll see.

LoLo.. rebuilding was probably the best thing I ever did for my garden. I can get 6 20 gallons to fit in there, and maybe 4, 5 gallons staggered in between for test runs. Right now I'm still suffering from a small amount of heat stress as you can see in my plants but other than that everything is groovy. The protek is keeping them cool and a little bit of extra hydration is keeping things moving right along. If it gets hella hot outside, my room peaks at about 89 degrees so I still need to get the air conditioner but for now shit is sufficient.
    Thanks for sitting with me y'all...in a minute.
    :smoke: y

7. My cellar has been in the low 90s for most of July and my girls are doing okay. The main thing is to keep them hydrated. I don't give them anything but water and some enzyme tea every 2 weeks. No ProTek or Ful-Power, just water but lots of it.

8. Right on LoLo...
    Feels good to know I can pull this off. I mean water is cheaper than electric (for now) in Cali sooooo. I'll keep plugging away at it.
    Lil info on the Porch. Weve got 3 Hellion's, 1 Stilton, 3 MazarSG, 1 Critical kush x from my breeding tryouts also, and 1 more I cant remember. They are above ground and having a fuckery of a time under the T5's. I cut 2 bulbs off to try and lower the heat temps a bit.
    It's going good, and just about got the rental finished. I was in there tweeking away... New cabinet hinges, door knobs, every window latch, and catch, closet bars, and hooks, and everything else I could find that was old, and painted. I fucking hate a lazy ass painter that fucking paints everything.
    Anyways...I miss yall, and think of yall everyday. I still get my notifications, if anyone was wondering.

The Porch is dusty as hell yall...NO QUOTA"S I SEE!!!!!!!! Ughhhm come on yall a lil motivation here :laughing:
    :wave:
    :smoke: Y

9. Good Evening Lady Smoke!

I hope you have had a stoney day, it's been wicked hot here!

I'm just cooking some dinner for now! :metal:

10. Suuuuup SB :wave:
    Hell nah I didnt! I had to get money instead ;)
    I will be toking up a cloud later though. Imma hit this bud stick for now, and get a little high before I shoot to HD. I get off in a couple of hrs...so smoke for me until 5. Then know we're smoking together :)

Whatchu cooking?

11. Garlic herb & wine pork chops

Cornbread Stuffing

Corn on the cob (from my garden)

Deep fried Okra (from my garden)

Loaded mashed potatoes

Garlic knots!!

12. Daaaamn you should have called me four days ago so I could have came over! Lol

13. Good morning my Growing Tards!!!!
    How is everyone this Sunday morning? Fabulous i'm sure...
    I'm about to rock through this day, and it very well maybe the last day working in my rental. Everything is new, and I can't be happier. It's so fresh..it look like a completely different place. I'm glad I took my time, and broke it down the way I did. I hate how you look at a place, its cool. Then when you move in, shit is all broken, and chipped up. handles start falling off, and shit.
    Nope...not round here bitch!

So I just popped in this morning to see whats up, bout to get these dogs squared away and crank it out. I'll get at chyall in a minute.

14. I got you a doggy bag, don't you worry! Your always welcome down in my Holler!

15. Heat is reaking havoc around here. Azamax fried every white hair and burnt my buds. BT and spinosad in flower from now on!

16. Sup Smoke! Glad to hear you made some progress on the rental. I just got home late last night/early morning. Had a f'n blast in Reno then drove back down through the Sierra range. Saw some beautiful lightning storms too. I love road trips. :)

Here's to another week!

17. Heres to it...

[​IMG]

18. I hear Cali is aflame! Everything OK there???

~Sunny~

19. Hey y'all,
    Broham I probably use to much, cause I always seem to burn the very tips of my pistils. I do only use the bare minimum, but it still happens. Never burned buds....though.

Triple Maaaaan I'll be so glad to finish this place. I can't believe how bad the work was in this place. I brought it back though, and it's the shiznit now. I'm very happy!
    Here's to getting the dolla's! ;) :wave:

Twin we're cool! Shit is a blazing though...good looking.

20. I'll put up a photo tomorrow. You'll see what I mean.

I'll never use it in flower again. BT and Spinosad only for that phase.

Just had a look for caterpillars and noticed the plants are pushing some new white hairs.

Bad news, I found a few caterpillars.