Smokey's Porch

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by dlsmokes, Mar 2, 2013.

1. #6641 dlsmokes, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
    Okay I hit up Twin....no answer just yet.

Soooo my redemption will be coming soon :) here's a little emphasis on GFBA [​IMG][​IMG]

Hope everyone's having a great Thursday, cause it's my Friday :metal: :)

2. Nice work on the girl Smokey! I think you got her dialed in. :)

Early happy Friday to ya.

3. #6643 dlsmokes, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
    Sup Triple :wave:
    She's looking pretty good huh.... Thanks for checking out the girlie yo.

Ooooh how excited I am for this weekend. Not to mention I took off for the holiday ;)

Aaaand I'm looking for these stone for my Tea party
    https://youtu.be/FrFLNgEWkDI

Might you know where I can get some?

4. Eight thousand feet above the seas
    among the quaking aspen trees
    she can't enjoy the mountain breeze
    'cause broken ribs cause her to wheeze

View attachment 115916

5. Haven't noticed your mentor PW commenting for some time, have you heard from him?

6. Morning Chu :wave:
    Yeah I talked to him a couple of months ago. Bout to hit I'm Monday for 420.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

7. ChemBerry Crunch BX1 seeds have just a few more days..

Enjoy your 420 Moke

8. What's up Smoke! Those last couple updates are looking excellent. Lucky being able to run outdoor flower plus indoor already! Talk about an early start lol. Sorry to hear about the clones, better things coming though right? Live and learn type of thing. Enjoy your 420, I guess you'll be getting started soon over there [​IMG]

9. OMG YALL!!!!
    So my 420 was okay, but why did LS invite some of her family over that didn't smoke. Okay i'll type this again the DID NOT SMOKE [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]  That bitch...YES I typed BITCH, cause yesterday she was one all day. 

Lemme explain this shit...
    420 is OUR only holiday [​IMG] [​IMG]  [​IMG] , so I took off [​IMG] , to celebrate [​IMG]  420 [​IMG] [​IMG]  [​IMG] . Okay are yall with me ; why in the fuck would you invite some people over to my BBQ. On 420. Who don't smoke. [​IMG]
    So to type a shorter story than the one I was about to type. She also asked me not to smoke while they were here[​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    Trynna keep it short yall... I died a little, cause they stayed until 6pm, and if I would have left. Then she would have gotten the "what's wrong with her shit" and that's a whole nother fucking story. So I stayed, and didn't smoke, or get the goodies to my fam. 

Well that was yesterday [​IMG]
    I'll try and get the goodies to my fam, and smoke to make up for yesterday. [​IMG]  Oh I also made some Qwiso, and my stupid ass put it on a plate. Pulled all the water out of like 4 layers of the clay shit, and some of the white. Had to throw the whole shit away [​IMG] . That was yesterday morning, and how I started off my day.

It's Tuesday yall, hope everyone had a better 420 than me [​IMG]

10. That sucks Moke, where was the OD bitches? Or where's
    the BBQ lol they didn't see the plants lol. I have my garden
    50ft from my house maybe less lol and I don't want people
    To see it or know lol but when you invite you step kids whole
    Non smoking family over for a graduation party and his GF
    And her Non family haha Anyways the Boss says don't
    Worry about it cause it's better for me than the pills and they
    Should learn that it's better lol she is a Non also haha but
    I smoke all day and have all plants and cards hanging they
    All walk by and read them N shit haha I still don't like it
    But it is what it be

Hope 4/21/15 is a better day

11. Haaaa, yeah I was missed to type the least Lol.
    The yard is shaped like an L, so you have to turn the corner to see the plants. I have a lil cabinet that I built sitting in front too, so its blocking it some. I'll show you later though.

I keep shit pretty low key when visitors come, and I sit them with their backs to the house. That way they can't happen to check it out on accident Lol.

Today is definitely a better day. She gave me some extra loving cause she knew I was MAD :) about it. I'll probably make her burn a foot long tonight. ;)

12. Dang Smokey...not being able to smoke at your own 420 cookout? Thats like being let loose at 6 flags and being told you can't get in the rides! My hat off to ya though for honoring LS's wishes. Not even a vape though?? You got discipline of seasoned vet. Plus you knew you would get some kick back later on so good choice. ;)

I didn't really do anything. Worked at work...worked at home finishing a retaining wall...one project closer to the build ;). My bro in law gifted me some afgooey though and damn is that some good weed. I had my first toke around 7 last night and crashed out. I still got half a doobie left if ya wanna hit it. :)

13. I know right...its fucked up. Maaaan if I was at 6 flags, and couldn't ride any rides id probably be more pissed lol. Nope, nada, nothing, I don't have a vape pen . 
    Right on for the shout out, it was hard I won't lie. I just stared at all the cigarette smoke thinking " they can kill themselves legally, but I cant keep up with my preventative maintenance  [​IMG] . People should frown upon other people walking around killing themselves, their, children, and anyone that inhales that death. Me on the other hand...I cant walk around making people happy curing the world, and smelling like that most expensive cologne you can grow [​IMG]

I don't get it [​IMG]

Anyways she explained later, while on her knees[​IMG]  [​IMG] JK! She goes " how do you tell someone your bbq'n, then tell them they cant come because we smoke drugs, and it's national drug smoking day [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]  I thought that would work just fine [​IMG] , but she said no. [​IMG]

Getting them dollas... Nothing wrong with that brodie. I should have came and helped you since i wasn't smoking [​IMG]. Your getting closer n closer to your building day. call me all day if you want, I can answer. Oh get that tango too, so we can see each other, and i can see IRL what your asking [​IMG]

HELLZ YEAH I WANNA HIT IT[​IMG] CRAZY ASS[​IMG]

14. Glad you found the patience for respecting her wishes;  relationships are strengthened when each realize the sacrifices the other makes to compromise.  

15. Hey now You know. It's. camel time over here lol

16. It was either get some kick back, or get my ass kicked :laughing:

Its cool though, I love my baby, and I respect her as if she were me. I mean she represents me, and vise versa. I would have been a total asswipe if I had acted a fool.

Plus I'm too cool for the crazy Shit ;)

A, I'm not mad at smokers. I used to smoke ciggs, I just don't see how people can be so hypocritical.

17. Ha ha mine got mad because I ate the pie (wrong pie, you dirty girl), put the tin back in the box and into the fridge.

She got so mad, and threw that shit across the room.  The scream that followed was epic.  We still haven't talked!  lol. 

18. I like or is it hate that smoking commercial, of a room full of people breathing secondhand smoke, and talking about how deadly it is.

Deadly, try doing that with a tailpipe and you'll see deadly.  Frickin propaganda!

19. Ok girl... Time to ride!  woohoo!

[​IMG]

20. Oh Shit, I would so fuck with that!