Smokey's Porch

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by dlsmokes, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Smoke, I noticed you asking about a strong Sativa;  check out this thread on another site for a look at some truly impressive monsters.  Took me several weeks to  just skim through the nearly 700 pages but well worth the read.

2. #6522 dlsmokes, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    Thanks Chu...
    Trying to get my hands on a fast finishing sativa... So far GFBA seems to be 1st in line, and Blood orange is next. I also decided to hold off on the SST's, because I don't know when most of these will finish without it [​IMG]

I am however going to start with the twins. They seem to finish fast already, so i should have a good comparison.

SOOOOOOOOO I gots to go to work this Sat, and meet with a Hayward City inspector [​IMG]. My shit is tight though so I never worry. They always pat the back a little...[​IMG]  Like B typed yesterday I always feel great when doing the right thing by folks. 

Took some snaps while spinning the BBR last night. I have to pull everyone out and hit them with Azamax tonight. Stupid ass SM [​IMG] , but all is well besides that. I'm pulling out the pump tonight on they ass, fuck the spray botttle. I need a gallon of this shit [​IMG] . Being as though our jars have been dry for fucking weeks. These bastards WILL NOT be over running shit. I need these flowers sooooooooo bad. After being sick too, and not burning for a week or so. LS is so tired of smoking last years supposed to be IWH trimmings. [​IMG]

Here we go
    Sticky berry
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sour gummy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chem 4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Supacrunk
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blood orange
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chem 4 #2, #3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Noc, Noc bitches [​IMG], who's there
    Blueberry Noc
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gasoline Noc
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Assoline Noc
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cookies
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Besides it being to dry, we are okay. I cut the exhaust up too, so it switches on at 78 now instead of 81, and switches off at 75. Hopefully the cooler temps will help. I see lots of heat stress in a few of my plants.Well there you have it my Fine Fucking Ganja Growers [​IMG] BBR in full effect[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . We will be burning great flowers by 420, okay I might sneak a taste of my GFBA when it drys [​IMG] [​IMG] 

[​IMG] [​IMG] y 

3. #6523 Sticky b, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    Looking good girl. Assoline lol

4. Yeah has a stank about it, but smells like gas for sure!

5. So did I find the porch? Sup moke?

• Like Like x 1
  6. So much change for the good.
    Everything looks to be going in the right direction, darker greens, less yellows [​IMG]
    Failure absolutely pisses us off, makes us work twice as hard.
    Proof is in the pics.
    Well done sister Smokey [​IMG]

7. Mr. Ganja :wave: you definitely found The Porch, welcome my good sir. I'll post some OD for your googly eyes to fondle. I have 4 bitches basking OD.

Did you bring a chair, cause I don't supply those. Your ass comfort is strictly your responsibility :laughing:

MELORD you know me well. Glad to see your approving a lot more of what's happening. It means a lot, and you know this.

Justice is being done round here finally...right!

I'm still dialing in the environment, a bit. You see my heat stress, I think I need to cut a few holes in the wall for a little more air. Or maybe I just need to get the damn intake fan...haven't decided yet.

Ya Chup!  Cottonmouth knows his shit about the sativa.  He's taught me much!  Hats off to that guy!

Incredible update!  A whole house full of primo!  It's like all you can eat buffet! 

9. Thanks Broham, I feel a lot better about my garden these days. Wait til the GDMax hits the floor, UGH HUH!

10. great work smokey!

everyone looks all happy and frosty and all that :)

another good sativa: "power plant" from Dutch Passion. 97% sativa, finishes up in about 9-10 weeks from flip.

have a good weekend yo.

11. Thanks ADUB :wave:
    I'll definitely check that out. Have you grown it yet, or you burned some?

yeah both..

grew it for a couple years.
    it's S African genetics, frosty, really potent, reasonably tame for a sativa.
    not so fruity or diesely, just kind of tastes like weed from back in the day..
    actually thinking of popping a few soon.. got a pack burning a hole in the fridge.

those pics aren't the greatest.. looks like i grew them in tiny pots for whatever silly reason.

View attachment 5687

13. That Shit looks like fabulous smokin! Its burning a hole :ey:

I might pick a few of those up real soon... Great job on the run too. Didn't look small to me though ;)

14. looking great smoke bbr back into full swing  [​IMG] [​IMG]

I got my eye out...

[​IMG]

16. A, can I mix Azamax with protek and use?

17. #6538 Sticky b, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Don't see why not. I've added protekt to pretty much any spray and never had a problem. Works as surfactant so it helps things stick to the leaves better anyways so I always add some

18. That's what I was thinking. Since I got low signs of Spider mites I'm spraying with Azamax instead of neem oil. That shit is sooooooooo fucking nasty if it's on your buds 😭

19. Yea stop neem sprays always once flowering starts. I switch to spinosad and insect soaps in flowering.