Smokey's Porch

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by dlsmokes, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Not being funny, but is there a difference between that and a fan controller? Because i have a fan controller. I took it off of my BBR intake.

2. Hey works great for my fan.

Any dimmer switch will work.
    Most made for lighting, but work fans just fine.

3. I'll grab one at home depot today. I think that'll do it, then I can cut this heater off.

4. You need a good potentiometer lol

5. I was going to send Stickman the pic we took haha

They're on the shelf next to paradoxican quantimometers I believe.
    Some things you just can't live without.
    I think anyway :confused_2:

7. Haha I used to rebuild Mig welders lol only real reason
    I know the word

8. Send it to him... I fucks with the B man. I was mad after I remembered that we didnt take a picture with GHG, Twentytwo, Hatchy, and Macdaddeo 😒 . Next time ill be like a Mom... Come on everybody squeeze in the picture " say GCO Biotch" 😁!

9. You like sativa girls don't you? I knew you did. Here's what 3M turned out to be when cured. This is the main cola.

[​IMG]

Here's a close up.
    [​IMG]

This is some serious smoke. A keeper for sure and only found in my cellar. I got the seed by crossing Eminem (old male) with Mildred. Hence the name 3M.

10. Smoke report ASAP! You know I love Slutty Sativa's. I have one going, its a big leaf bitch, and im hoping for some fire. Let me know how she is... You know I waaaaaant some. :)

11. This girl has that sativa taste/smell that's a cross between piney and earthy. I cured it slowly so it isn't harsh but this stuff does the expand in your lungs. The first two hits on it caused me to cough it right out. I learned to take about 1/2 hit instead of my full hit.

The first time I sampled it when I was done with the joint I thought, "This is okay". I sat down at the computer for about a 1/2 hour and then it was almost time for my lights to shutdown for the day. I like to rotate the girls 1/4 turn just before lights out. This is when I sit with them and look for problems. Well I got up from my desk and realized I was totally stoned. The effects last about 3-4 hours.

I've tried it twice since then. This being something I breed I thought I was probably bias with my evaluation. After the third time trying it I am now convinced that this is the real deal.

That's my smoke report.

12. A very good one at that 😁! Sheeeit I might have to breed something up. Great motivation LoLo, and great good on the 3M. ;)

13. I like breeding very much.... oh wait you all are talking about plants.... never mind.

14. Sorta like a update...

Im probably goibg to flip the Supacrunk that likes water this weekend. She's really the only one ready anyways.

You know I have learned a very valuable lesson with these plants y'all. Just so happens i have over watered, while all the over watering lessons were flying across the boards. Seeing it in action while learning was awesome. Sorry I fudge'd the plants a minute Veg. I let um dry out a few days, and they're now on their way to a good recovery. I haven't had plants that dont like their feet wet this much. They literally dont like to be watered.

Still the one that loves water never skipped a beat, and is doing very fucking good. Loving the soil, and growing nicely.

Im stretching her out for a scrog too.

15. Oh and I think the GDPx i have are
    GDP x WWM. Brohamspin what is the WWM?

16. Damn it smokey!! lol
    Yeah, I know...it ain't easy on my end either :laughing:
    Are you gonna clone any of them? Arial and Heala are both great smelling sticky plants for sure

17. Sheeeeit im cloning them all. You saved me what 2 months. I have some seeds, but I'll pop them later on. Im trying to find the staple of tge Porch. Hence the reason Ive been popping seeds like crazy.

Right now I have 2 Cookies, 1 Stickyberry, 3 Sour gummy, 1 Og #18, 2 Kalashnikova's, 4 Nocturnal's, and I just soaked 2 Black sugar, and 2 Mendocino dream. This weekend... 2 Sparkle fruit bush, 2 Agent Berry, and 4 Stickyberry. So far the Stickyberry seesling seems to be Sativa leaning, and you know I fucks with it. So im goibg to hunt a tiny bit later on.

I think Arial is my favorite of the 2 Supacrunk's so far too.

18. She didn't clone very well for me, you got the only other one that rooted. But she is amazing in her own way. I got her hanging up right now, can't wait to jar her up and smoke her down ;)

19. I'll be sure to take extra precautions this go round. I even hydrated kelp a few weeks ago. Im goibg with the kelp dip from now on.

20. Oh shit, incoming...

Here's your arial and heala when they are done

2014-12-18 07.57.02.jpg 2014-12-18 07.57.43.jpg 2014-12-18 07.58.11.jpg
    Arial ^

2014-12-18 07.58.27.jpg 2014-12-18 07.58.45.jpg 2014-12-18 07.58.58.jpg
    ^Heala

IceRiverGenetics baby ;)