Smokey's Porch

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by dlsmokes, Mar 2, 2013.

1. #5061 3Deez, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    If we ever need to torture you for information, we now know what to do.....muahhahaha! B)

Happy Tuesday Smoke and crew.

2. LoLo wassup, Pool games keeping you busy, i see.

Wait what...new genetics! Oooh, cant wait yo see what you got ip you sleeve, or under your floor. Lol

Glad your liking the new BBR, and Veggin deck. Im very much EXCITED 😃. Oh cant wait to finish more than anything. Lmao

Triple dont be fucking around...im watching you 😰

3. Ve have our vays of making you talk Smokey.... (In my German villain voice)....lol!
    1414524356798.jpg 1414524370708.jpg

:lol:

4. I kill the lights and fans during picture time in the flower room.. turn off the flash on my phone and use a single t5 strip as a light source. I can get some pretty good shots that way.

In veg under the t5's it doesn't really seem to matter.. I just point and click with the lights on and they come out lookin good.

Tonight I will give this a try. Those damn HPS makes everything look orange.

6. Its funky at first trying to balance the two.. but once you figure it out, its pretty cool. :D

Actually it was all that seed harvesting and outdoor girls trimming that has kept me busy since the pool tournament. I'm glad that is all behind me. I got some serious finger hash off the Mazar-I-Shariff x Guerrero seed mother. I ended up with about 2 ounces of bud but the quality isn't there for me so I went through all those buds gathering the few remaining seeds. My fingers were thick with resin so I just added it to my hash plate. I keep my hash on a plate in my locked drawer. I'm going to smoke some of it soon. The crushed bud is going into my IWE hash I'll probably make this weekend. It's a time consuming process but once I'm done agitating the material is a matter of letting the ice water drain through the screens.

I've got my eye on some more old school cloning about 20 years worth of it. I'm also hunting down some more excellent quality just need to cross paths with my grow friend. I've got some cuttings that are reported to be in the 22% range for THC. I'll see if that will knock me on my ass. I doubt it but I'm sure it will be good.  :confused_2:  It takes a lot of herb to turn me into stupid. :smoking: :smoke: :laughing:

8. I wish I could grow some shit that would make me stupid. Im hoping it comes the run.

9. I normally take photos lights out, but I'll try the t5 next time...

10. Okay just to keep everyone on track, myself included. Here are the photo's of my progress.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll do the wall that divides the rooms on the BBR side, and the vb tonight. Mylar in both room Thursday, or Friday. I might puth the exhaust ducting in tonight too, might as well.

11. Looks like it is coming along nicely! :yay: nice work lady! You deserve a doobie *pass* That room is gonna be fucking kick ass! I'm so jelly lol. I love watching people upgrade their shit :) exciting to watch someone turn pro. One day I'll get a whole room to myself... one day.....

TJ

12. #5072 dlsmokes, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    Turned pro..who did that? 😂 lol. Man, you know I was just tired of thinking to myself "if your shit was tight, maybe it would be better". Im my worst critic, i swear.

Now that this shit is in order, maybe, just maybe I can smoke some super premium flowers now. Oh, and work on a stay at home job. If you know what I mean😉.

Thanks for sitting, and giving your girl props. I really appreciate it. My lady hasnt seen it yet. I t i ld her to stay out until im done. That way i can get a DAYUM THAT'S GOOD! It looks completely different from the throw up paper box I built the first time.

Im sure Veg will also appreciate not having to duck while going in the BBR. 😁😆😋

13. Don't 'cha just LOVE Gorilla Tape????  LOL  & the glue....yeah....LOL

~Twin-Suns~   Good Morning Porch!!! 

14. #5074 dlsmokes, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    TWINNY TWIN TWIN 😄😃😀😊☺😉😍 nice to have you back bitch, did you miss us a lot. 😘

So uhm yeah, love the gorilla tape, and now foil tape is a must have. Go get some its fucking awesome.

Watch how invisible it is when im finished. It's the BOMB! Oh and you blow ip slightly when you tear it in the dark. Haaaaa stoner fun 😝

15. You're a fuckin' NUT!  LMAO!

~Sunny~   Let's see, Home Depot List:  More Gorilla Tape, Foil Tape, Perlite, surge protector...light bulbs, could use some more EcoScraps....hum, missing something....I love HARDWARE STORES!!   LOL

16. Howdy Porch!! 
             cuddling-girl-smiley-emoticon.gif

~Sunny Smiles~   Where the hell is everyone????  LOL

17. #5077 Sticky b, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
    Idk but here's some qwiso shatter for ya

Attached Files:

18. How do you make shatter from the qwiso? Mine came out like sticky wax after scraping it.

Btw, the pup looks like it's ready for some dabs. :lol:

19. #5079 dlsmokes, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
    I'm here, just been busy with the upgrade. Between work, and Stapha.....I'm getting no time to get this shit done. Thank the Universe i'm damn near there. 
    Ran all the ducting, except the intake for the BBR. I can't decide if I want to cut a hole in the garage wall, or just intake from the garage. :( By the time the BBR fires up, its normally cold already anyways. So worst case scenario, i'll do it by next summer.   :unsure:

Damn that looks really good! I want that purge thingy too. My lady is scared to smoke it, cause I told her it still Could have some iso in it. When we finally did. She said her chest was caving in  <_< yall.  :laughing:  :laughing: . She was so freaking paranoid, for like 3hrs. Oh I got some random head too, cause she was thinking I was gonna leave her  :ey:  :ey:  :ey: . I'm telling you PARANOID  :confused_2: .

Now as for the wax. When should I stop cooking the iso off again? I just wait until I start to see the little air bubbles....pop some, and call it good. Is it? Oh, and I couldn't get mine to spread out on the parch paper either  :confused:

BTW...B I didn't know you had kids. They are looking real good. I'm loving the cow patches  :hello:

Shit if I know  :bolt: .

20. It's the vacuum purging process that get you there.
    That's Stella and she loves weed :D she snacks on trim and leaves lol
    Gotta purge purge purge. I took this video too show you why. It's a shitty video cause it was at night and I was using a flashlight too light the "scene"
    The one on the bottom had been purging already for about 5 hours. The one on top was just scraped and put in. See how much ISO continues to cook off.
    Qwiso: http://youtu.be/sepOSRNvciY