Smokey's Porch

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by dlsmokes, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Hey thanks sit :wave: that'n is 8 Miles High from Mandala Seeds. I haven't smoked or grown it before, but i'm liking the looks of it in veg for sure :D

TJ

2. Yooooo, I'm fucking sick! Well not sick totally, but I got some serious pains in my stomach. I think I ate some bad leftovers for lunch yesterday. Had to leave work early cause I was shity. Imma try to get off this damn couch, and get out there and finish my shit.

Muthafucka them plants are beautiful. That's some good lookers....right there.

3. Stomach pains? Remedy = ACV

Braag Apple Cider Vinegar can destroy any stomach ache, headache, acid reflux, or even poison ivy. At $4 a bottle, it's necessary in the med cabinet. That and comfrey :)

4. Sorry to hear that :smoke:y :( hope you start feelin better :wave:

I can vouch for the ACV. I started feeling sick this last friday actually. Chest congestion, beginnings of a sinus headache, just felt all around weak and didn't want to do much. Made myself a smoothie each day with tons of good shit. ACV, water kefir, milk kefir, coconut water, chia seeds, spinach, kale, blueberries, bananas. Basically everything I could find. Some kelp meal would have topped it off nicely lol. Also took a shit ton of these Juice+ pills which are just powdered fruit and vegetables.

I treat my body just like my plants. If something is amiss, replenish your microherd and send in some nutrient-dense 'crobe food. Gives the 'ol immune system everything it needs to work at full speed n fix ya right up. :D today, I feel great!

TJ

5. Lol I say the same thing! Treat my plants like I treat myself and vice versa! Blackstrap molasses is one of the healthiest things you can eat every day with 20% potassium, iron, potassium, and magnesium... that and raw bud (organic)! Imagine that! I think it's funny when people go to the doctor and get prescribed antibiotics. Classic! Do you use mycorrhizal probiotics in your soil or do you use mycorrhiza killer to boost soil fertility? :laughing:

6. Double the potassium ...nice

Feel better Smoke! :bongin:

7. I hope it's not the flu.  I'll probably start a rawl... but here goes, did you get a flu shot?  lol.

I gots mine last week.  Feel better, ok! 

8. #5028 dlsmokes, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    Oh my goodness.... Finishing the shit didnt happen. I hit 3 dabs, and slept on and off all day. LadySmoke stayed home with me yesterday.
    I have no idea whats up with my stomach. All i can think of is, them damn leftovers.

ACV going down as i type...thanks y'all.

Yeah Muthafucka normally i eat the probiotic yogurt

9. :wave:   HIGH PORCH!!!!!  <smooches> To My Twin....LOL   Trying to catch up on all these posts going back to 10/06...wow, you guys been busy-busy!  

~Sun~   Leafy, I haven't forgot about those pics I took for you....also have some others...I will TRY to get it done today....

10. TWIN!!! :LOVE:

Actually I'd imagine you'll be just fine, if anything having the studs 24" on center will play to your advantage on the insulation factor, having more space between the 2x4's means more space for insulation, meaning higher energy saving efficiency. Also having the frame constructed in such a manner will make doing the drywall a little bit easier to. Less cutting, less drilling, less labour.

12. #1 Sup 😘...
    Yeah I figured something like that, so I went with it. What do you think about the sheetrock only being on the outside though? 😣 I was kinda sceptical, but I figured it wouldn't kill it. Plus I didnt wanna do sheetrock twice...being lazy.

I went and got the doors, but havent finished the rooms yet. Mom's is coming this weekend to help me finish. She'll organize the stuff, and straighten, while I put the doors in, and finish sealibg the space. Ill throw shots up as soon as i finish.

13. Outside only?? :huh: you off your rocker??

14. Plastic the inside at least...

15. That's how I know you werw not reading the post before I started. 😱

I asked that very question in the beginning. Aaaaaand explained what my proposed plan was.

So ugh YEAH.....inside only. Insulation, and vapor barrier will be on the inside, oh and the mylar too, of course.

16. BTW NOBODY SAID ANYTHING 😣😒😵😲😧😦😖😩😫. I can feel the difference though, and the doors aren't in yet so Im good.

17. Ey, I can't say anything cause I don't know ish about ish when it comes to this sort of thing. I'm always lurking and learning though...

What up Smoke!

18. Ahhh shit Triple :wave: on my way to the house. Sitting at a light 😳...

Thinking about what imma do to DV when he comes through... 😋

19. Get his baked off his dome!! :D

20. #5040 DeadLeaf, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    Well I'm saying something now.. and I think the plastic is the best way cuz saves the trouble right.
    Sorry smoke...must have been on a bad day for me.

You know what...I did read it but that was a while ago. And I didn't say anything cuz yeah its a good idea. lol Its not that I was being retarded then, I'm just being retarded now, you see
    :unsure: