Smokey's Porch

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by dlsmokes, Mar 2, 2013.

1. I got the same shit but mine's black!

2. When you heading this way with the AO male? Lol
    Keep cloning it till I can see you haha

3. So it works good, i found that shit in the trash :metal: go maintenance.

Oooooooh road trip to the yard...maybe!

Ahhhh shit, lil black bitches running around the yard! I xan see it now, Stapha is potty trained btw. ;)

4. Okay so I know I'm not supposed to be smoking this damn Blue cheese...right. Well while moving it to the rack we unfold the most creamyest, yup creamyest fruit smell. I cant say it was blueberries, but it is so sweet, and when you grind it up. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I'm trying to tell y'all. This shit is righteous. 

Now i'm wondering if the other one is going to be to heavy. I can see the amber on the leaves coming in. I actually think im going to chop, cause couch lock is not what I need. Especially during the day, and walking the dog. 

Dont tell her yall, dont tell.  :lol:
    :smoke: Y

5. I'm telling....LOL

~Sunny~

6. Blue Cheese is a workout weed I call it. It's my favorite strain not only because of taste, but because I can be fully active on it. Avoid gettng too much amber on her. I'm so jealous right now. Not only do I really want some BC, but all the tree around here is fucking chem buds! Ash burns whitish grey at best. Nobody knows what to look for and organic is a rare site. I can't wait for mine!

7. Harvesting my BIGGEST in the Garden....Meet Avon, an Unknown Bagseed....LOL   Loaded with these size buds....3 Avons total in the Garden, 2 more to come down today!  Hope she dries well....

~Sun~
    Buds 1 & 2 Avon Buds 1 (800x593).jpg   Buds 3 & 4 Avon Buds 2 (596x800).jpg   Bud 1 trimmed  Avon Buds trimmed (598x800).jpg

8. My wife has just nominated my to do the Ice bucket challenge and i am a little bit confused    :unsure:
    \nHas anybody else been asked to hold a toaster ?

9. EWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, she's in trouble!!!   LMFAO!

http://youtu.be/rYcSqIuqkz4

~Sunny~   admits she owns a cannabis club, uses the F-word & quits while on the air....I love this woman!  LOL

10. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, your tooooooo funny! DO NOT HOLD TGE TOASTER. LMAO

SUP everyone. I wanna make some wax, how do the Organiphile's do it? 191 proof right?

11. Let my ass know when you find out too cuz I wanna make some with out all the fuss of being a chemist! :huh:

12. Deadleaf? I was like who the hell it that, now I have to call you DV... Lol

Yeah I'll let you know. I wanna make shatter or something.

I know if we decarb, and use frozen 191 proof. I think thats it. Cook off the alcohol in a double boiler....some shit like that.

13. I was going to search Iron's thread but im at work. Can't search with the mobile.

14. Makes sense to me..
    lol yeah hopefully I'll be able to change it back after halloween but idk and eh who cares! lol I'll have to retake the picture for my avi too.

15. Get w/cdphalanx, CompostWhisperr or 420inMI. Of all the threads I sub to, them guys do it up big time. Cdphalanx just converted his entire veg area to an oil lab!

16. No shit, thanks 3's, ill be sure to stop in.

17. Guess you can tell that I'm on GC way too much eh? :D This phone app is about the most counter productive thing I've come across!

Come see me on your way to Oregon to get your 190 

19. Put a lil Hillbilly in your lives

Not the best pics lol

PW and the 1 and only Crazy Cookie
    They both have 4-5 weeks Togo

Attached Files: