Smokey's Porch

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by dlsmokes, Mar 2, 2013.

1. I think so. I trying to relax, and clear my head all day tmrw. Hoping I really feel like going tmrw night. You still up for it?
    :smoke: y

2. You want to go tomorrow night? I don't think I understand..
    Anyways.. I can't go Friday. I'm jumping on the train as early as I can Saturday. I think it starts at 11am. Yeah I'm def going as long as the train is running.

3. Jesus Christ, Leafy....how the hell did you get over 4000 posts & surpass both me & Smoke & some others???  I've got at least 6 mo MORE of being on GC than you....unbelievable.....LOL

~Sunny D~

4. :unsure: idk...people just like talking to me!?!

:lol:

5. I do believe so.....Popular Dude....LOL

~Sun~

6. To be honest I've probably posted more than a few hundred comments directed at absolutely nobody! lol and a couple thousand jokes as well! There's very little science in those 4000 comments..I'm proud to say! :laughing:

7. Mindless Jabber-jawing....LOL   The best kind of conversations when you're HIGH....

~Sun~   blah-blah-blah....blah-blaH-blah....blah-BLAH!!! 

8. Ok so here's the deal.. I can't figure out for the life of me how to get the bus and train schedules for tomorrow. So ill just pack my backpack with food and water and head out really early, hopefully the busses and train gets me there on time or early. It will be an adventure.. :unsure:

9. Okay, tmrw I'll be planting the Supacrunk , here they are still in the damn cup. I dont wanna hear shit about it either ! Lmao
    :smoke: y

10. Now comes the update on the BBR. I didn't pull all the plants out this time so the shot's aren't the best. Next update I'll pull them out for better shots. So far everything is good. Goblin Queen is streaking a little bit, but that's a bout it. Everyone has a mix between heat stress, and wind burn from early on. 

I also decided to put most of the plants on the floor since the Island bubble twins started to bunch up so much at their tops. I keep forgetting to ask G.

SOoooooooo up first Blue cheese twins
     [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I forgot to take a close up of BC #2.

Pineapple skunk she's starting to swell up real nice.
    [​IMG]

Halo 
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Island bubble #1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Super Lemon Haze
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Goblin queen
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Neville's haze
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Lookin good Smokey! Plants looks better and better every time I stop in here. :smoke:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Looks good in here Smoke! Pinapple Skunk looks like a stanky kinda gal....but in a very good way. :D

13. I must have felt that the BBR had been updated because I had this pull towards your porch. I can't stay long and I know you're heading out soon for the convention. Have a great time today.

Here's a sativa that I've got going from Sanctuary Gardens.

Halo
    [​IMG]

Curious what a close up of the buds look like?

Halo bud
    [​IMG]

Not too bad for 30 days into flower. My  favorite this run is Blue Orca.

Blue Orca bud
    [​IMG]

These are the sativa ladies I'm running this time.

14. I'm headed out to the convention on a bus, and learned that my ride there should be pretty smooth as far as trains running on schedule.
    If I don't end up meeting up with anyone ill just hang out for a few hours and split. Not really going there to get incredibly high! lol
    Hope to see you there smokey! ;)

15. Ok I've made the train just barely and it's left the station! :D

16. Good job, Leafy....don't get lost!  LOL   Or if you do, sit down in one spot & dial 911.....

~Sun~   I'm lost all the time.....but all I have to deal with is BEARS....I'd rather deal with them, then people....People I don't trust! :bongin:   Off to the BIG CITY (Durango) I go!     that's about as "BIG" as I want to get....you got on a train to maneuver around the Bay Area??  I can't fathom doing that.....

17. Ill admit that the cost of a day pass was pretty ridiculous..but I'm enjoying myself so far!
    Wow!! The girls are absolutely out of this world hot! lol so much boob action going around! Hehe

18. I'm getting so dabbed out of my head right now with all these free dabs!! lol I bought a little dabbing starter kit! :D
    Damn..smokey where are you?
    Well... I'm headed home cause I'm broke now. Lots of OG Kush going around this place.
    Gonna make one more round and see about genetics, but I'm pretty sure nothing caught my attention.

19. The bitches are looking good. Sorry your AO was a male,

I can share mine.. This is the mom for Agent Berry..
    She is a nice AO just a little slower than I like and the

Attached Files: