Smokey's Porch

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by dlsmokes, Mar 2, 2013.

1. They're kind of doing the same thing with some properties in Ohio. I guess the banks are tired of eating all the costs on abandoned and foreclosed spots. My uncle just took advantage of a deal the city has been offering since last year (maybe longer). If you're square on your payments and the lot next you is empty and you're willing to get it back up to code, you get it for literally less than $1 sale price. You pay property tax and whatever you want to invest but that's pretty much it. The lot next to him was an empty acre overgrown with vegetation when I got it. Now it's an extension of his yard....bigger garage and basketball court. ...so far.

2. PANTY RAID!!!!!   :eek:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :p
    [​IMG]

:bolt:

3. #4323 Sundance6758, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    Dogg, behave!!  Ruff-Ruff....there ARE women present....LMAO!
    OK, now for my update!  8000 ft experiment is growing....Approx. 1.5 ft with LST done last week....haven't had to water, cuz of evening & night rain here...Just watch it grow....except!  Found leaf damage due to some unknown (possible grasshopper???  See Pic LOL)...& then update on indoor:
    8000 ft 1 2014-07-24 004 (800x600).jpg 8000 ft leaf damage 1 2014-07-24 003 (800x576).jpg Forest 1 (800x600).jpg Bud shot 1 (800x600).jpg Avon 1 (600x800).jpg
    A Lavender I have to look up at!  LOL  Lav 1 (577x800).jpg & Dixie (Dark Goblin) Dixie Dk Gob 2 (800x588).jpg
    ~Sundance~  :bongin:   Smokin' ONE for the Team.....LOL  Oh, also have 12 in veg, but the pic was really blurry....trust me, they're in there growing.....

4. Nothing came... At all

5. Seventy-three men sailed up, from the San Francisco Bay,
    Rolled off of their ship and here's what they had to say.
    "We're calling everyone to ride along, to another shore.
    Where we can laugh our lives away and be free once more."

But no one heard them calling, no one came at all,
    'Cause they were too busy watching those old raindrops fall.
    As a storm was blowing, out on the peaceful sea,
    Seventy-three men sailing off to history.

6. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!   LMAO!   Leafy, lighten up....

~Sunrising.......~

7. Is this even a thread anymore??

:p

8. Gee, I think so....I'm just playing Nicey-Nice....& trying to behave!  It's hard, ya know?  LOL

~S~

9. I was going to quote everyone, but fuck it.

I had a death in the family, after I declared my come back. Didn't want to come back again, and be all sad and shit.

Hopefully a small break from GCO doeant get my thread shut down. I'm cool now though. I'll update everyone that's left, and show y'all who's coming up soon.

10. We are all still here for ya Smoke!
    I'm sorry about the loss, kiddo!
    I've been worried about you..

11. Sorry to hear it Smoke.... we're all here for you and patiently waiting

12. Friends, I'm sorry for your loss.

You come back when you are ready.

SunnyD will still be strip searching everybody on the porch.

Same ole same ole!

13. We're here for ya sis

14. Hate to hear that chcka. Sometimes a break is what is needed.

I'll be here keepin your seat warm til ya get back! :wave: :smoke:

15. Very sorry for your loss Smoke. Keeping you and yours lifted in prayer.