Smokey's Porch

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by dlsmokes, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Daymn...  Yo, I feel black!  I'm on my third, giant glass!

Done a couple of HazC dabs and I'm feeling gumby.

Hey smoke, I think I'm going to try the eco-scapes compost.

They got it at home depot and target.

The day is coming quick and I'll have to TP the kiddies

2. #3482 dlsmokes, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    I think I have seen that. Supposed to be all plant based right? Before you mix it in your soil take home a bag and do a oatmeal test.

I won't lie I've been using Blues byu compost it was suggested to me some months ago by somebody on here and I have to say that the oatmeal test was explosive

3. Damn Smokey!!! Way to bust out the kickass update :) loved the veggin girls but the flower room is rockin! Keep it up sista that's a nice round you're working there  :bongin:

4. Somebody on GC made a post about it and I of course looked it up.

http://ecoscraps.com/

I'm going to give it a try, and see what time it is.

5. It's actually pretty decent stuff in my extremely limited experience. My local home depot started stocking it last year so I looked into also. The product is essentially made with produce scraps from local grocery stores. I found an open bag in the nursery. The texture was pretty light and it was still wet...not sure what they use as an agent but its said to be all organic. Only reason I haven't purchased is because I'm running my own piles.

They also have a soil product.

6. ntn much just getting I perpetual going and sneaking peaks around the city. u?

7. #3487 3Deez, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    Same same bro...wishing I had more space to grow big girls.

I hope you get a journal going....you been MIA for too long! B)

8. lol I might just have too. I have enough to revive the old one... maybe I just upgraded to a house with a ton of room. even hoping to get something going out doors if this darn snow would stop and let spring stay lol

9. Congrats on the house and I'm glad that you and the fam are doing good up there man.

10. Fantastic update there Moke..

11. More rum & cokes...   eeeeeEeee wooooHooo!

12. Thanks Rae,
    You seen them DW's? They are real strong, and looks like some tight nodes to come. :metal:

Broham Spin, I might have to try a rum and coke... Lmao

I did , They are looking tuff

So what happened to the Movie Channel 

14. They are coming in the next wave, the 3 that I planted got fucked up.

15. I used a bunch of the Ecoscraps compost from home Depot last fall when I did up my 2nd big soil mix.. It's the best off the shelf I've found at a good price as well.. I'll be buying a bunch more in the next few days to reamend things for the summer run

Looks good and smells right.

I'm happy, woody!

17. I wonder if I could get a couple bags and blend them with my existing compost to stretch the batch further till my next pile is done...:huh:

18. Plants look great, they likes the new light. :smoke:

19. What up 420. Was wondering where you been hiding out. :p I hope you can see most of the grass through the snow by now. According my family over off Lake Erie, they're STILL getting dumped on here and there.

20. It's finally spring, and I've been outdoors enjoying the weather that's why I've been scarce on the boards. Holy hell trying to catch up with all my subs. :smoke: Just finished here, and yours a few minutes ago.