I just got my first glass bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sunnybunny1945, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Lol I was waiting to see how long it'd take for the RooR to be revealed as fake. Second comment!

2. He hadnt even said how much he paid?

3. Haha people always ready to throw out there opinions even when the needed information isn't provided to make a call like that. Enjoy your bong man. Name brand is just a way for people to be tricked by business. A bongs a bong regardless of what anybody says. Wether it's a ROOR GOG triple perc ice catch bong or a fuckin china glass bong with a robber grommet bowl piece. They all do the trick.

4. This guy is insanely ignorant. Hoss is VERY cheaply made brittle china glass, no matter the thickness. They also charge VERY high prices everywhere. They're both of poor quality but I'd bet the HOSS cost more. That's how he got ripped off more than OP.

5. #25 Chief D, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
    Haha yeah. I'm insanely ignorant. First of all you still don't know how much he paid for it. Maybe he got it second hand? Second of all, at which point did I say that this HOSS was made out of good glass? You seriously just called me insanely ignorant and then didn't make any points to stick your insult. Your not very good at this insulting stuff.

6. I paid $225CDN for my HOSS. I don't think I got ripped off because I was looking for durability and sturdyness.

Apart from the name brand what differences are there really between a two foot double perc HOSS and a two foot double perc ROOR.

I say not many, apart from paying way more for the ROOR.

My HOSS rips and is very durable and gets me super stoned, what else do you need.

7. ^ignorance.

8. I'm just saying that to any of you think I care that my roor isn't real or that the hoss guy cares his isn't real. Glass is glass. If it rips then ill hit it nothing more to it.

9. Yea for reals idk what my bong is but it's an 8 armed dome perc and rips better than any other bong I've had haha :bongin:

10. That's the thing though, you didn't get durability or sturdiness. First drop or hard bump and its done. And honestly, you can get a real roor for cheaper than what you paid for the HOSS if you know where to look. And the difference is you can literally take that roor and toss it on the ground and not worry about a thing.

11. If you don't care, why'd you get one with the RooR logo on it?
    :confused:

12. Lol for real. You can get a perfectly clear beaker that's American made and actually durable and sturdy (unlike hoss) for like 50-60 bucks. Just wont have that label on it that you were so worried about.

13. $225.00 was definitely way way way too much. But fuck it.! You already bought it so just be careful with it and enjoy it.

14. Yes unfortunatly i have a bong thats exactly the same except twice as big with 2 percs and its 70bucks at my localheady, and i got mine for free with my illidelph.

15. yeah man I probably paid too much for my HOSS but whatever, I love it and it rips.

Around where I live HOSS has a really good reputation with all my stoner friends, so maybe it has a different reputation in Canada.

Everyone I smoke with loves it and compares it to the top american made glass. But I guess they just don't know too much about bongs haha

16. I didn't pick out my bong I got it second hand from a friend

17. I mean when I first started smoking all I had was a weed star and literally all of my friends thought it was the best bong ever lol. Some people just aren't educated on glass and just like most expensive things, it's better to do some research before buying. Now with that being said, somehow I do still have my original weed star, but it hasn't been used in years lol

18. I still have my weedstar bong aswell.

[​IMG]

19. Trust me dude this is coming from a fellow canadian. hoss is high end china glass. It has a good repuatation in canada because its all thats in canada. Canada has a shitty glass market. American/german glass FTW

20. Their are lots of good Canadian glass artists.