Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

New way to smoke weed?

• Please log in to reply

weedaterian

weedaterian

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
I was wondering, If I blew my smoke into a balloon and then sucked in the balloon in and out will I be saving and using more smoke? Won't I be wasting less? Is this a good idea and is their enough THC in after smoke to get even more stoned? Sorry if this sound really stupid i'm really stoned right now!

CannabisKills

CannabisKills

Disinformation doesn't.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 425 posts
So you're asking if you can collect the exhaled smoke and "re-inhale it" in a way. This is how hotboxing works, theres still active chemicals in the exhaled smoke which gets "re-inhaled" causing people to get higher. If you find a way to collect the smoke then in theory you should be able to re-inhale it until all the smoke from the container is absorbed into the lungs. Although I believe like 95% of the THC is absorbed within the first second or two of inhalation, so the smoke you're "re-inhaling" isn't very high in THC content, thats why it takes a lot of smoke from hotboxing to feel higher (to make up for the lack of THC in the smoke).

weedaterian

weedaterian

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
Great answer thank you u pretty summed it up their ok thank you and happy tokings!

Just DAB It

Just DAB It

Weed is not drugs

• Gold Member
  • 858 posts

CannabisKills

CannabisKills

Disinformation doesn't.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 425 posts
Hold a garbage bag closed with one hand and then exhale into it to collect the smoke.

TeHNeutral

TeHNeutral

Amnesia haze and Disney

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,771 posts
Second hand smoke isn't ideal given thc absorption by the lungs on initial inhale
you will get a bad headrush if you use tobacco in your joints...

iLikeOreos69

iLikeOreos69

• Registered Upgraded
  • 209 posts
I had this exact same question and asked a friend and he just laughed his ass off. I'm gonna ask my dumb ass questions on here now. :)

370z420

370z420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 301 posts
I think it will be like 20 % thc in that and it wont get you HIGHER but do it if u want.

highasfuck1989

highasfuck1989

Mr. High

• Registered Upgraded
  • 690 posts
I don't think inhaling anything out of a baloon is safe.

Davehkiin

Davehkiin

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
not too good in a balloon for your lungs, surely.

BongmanB

BongmanB

• Registered Upgraded
  • 314 posts
I've heard that you only get 25% of the THC the first time you inhale don't quote me though

Longdraw Magoo

Longdraw Magoo

Bongmaster Jedi

• Registered Upgraded
  • 183 posts
Seems to me you'd just be re-inhaling CO2, which could give you a headache.

jbbgdkdc7

jbbgdkdc7

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Great stuff!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Davehkiin

Davehkiin

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I'm thinking you'd pass out hahaha. And the strain on your lungs re-blowing up a balloon each time

lakerzx24

lakerzx24

I stay dab a dooin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts
New homeless GC members be like...

frogg123

frogg123

Daily Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 221 posts
Everyday I log on GC and see some new way to smoke weed, you guys over think everything... Burn weed + Inhale Smoke = Get High. Simple :smoke:

Heroic Dose

Heroic Dose

aka alex333 aka snooptoad

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,088 posts
it works with whipped cream and such. if anything i dont see why it couldnt work, assuming some thc is still in the exhaled smoke.

dan k

dan k

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,148 posts
having done my fair share of inhaling things from a balloon id say its most likely safer then the other things i have inhaled.. your not goign to get a headache or pass out, maybe if you inhale and exhale the same thing like 30 times.

i have tried this and it does work a little, its just a pain to do...
i did this with a big punch balloon, tied it off and used it to catch a buzz several hours later. it works
  • Heroic Dose likes this

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users