The official "I'm Broke" thread

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by j-mf-s, Mar 2, 2013.

1. I'm broke, no job. Bout to look for a ride on craigslist to CO and make a Will work for Buds sign

2. Man it's cool having my new phone and all but damn.......I got to hold my first paycheck for all of 30 seconds before handing it over to my wife so she could go hand it over to boost mobile. Oh well at least I'm off tomorrow too. And my awesome sister in law lent me a couple of bucks to grab some beer.

3. Yeah being broke sucks.

I live day to day like im broke but due to saving a substantial amount of it but I still know what its like to not have money.

I feel ya.

4. I got 3 dollars in my pocket bout to buy a black n mild wine and a 40 of mickeys yeah I cant fucking wait for my taxes to get here.......then imma buy a ounce and be broke and get started on my tattoo sleeve and then be broke again most likely. I need to sell another gun soon haha.

5. Nothing pisses me off more than it being payday and my check has already gone to bills leaving me with gas money for like...one day. Im so sick of being broke...

6. I have $147 left and no job. Time to start applying I reckon

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Dude, what happened?

"For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."

8. Trying to get some cash stashed up so I can move out haha

9. I'm broke as shit but I always find a way. Ebay, second hand stores, selling old games/CDs etc. I don't worry about money to get the things I want.

Now worrying about money for what I need that's a different story

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. After rent and bills I feel like I don't have enough spending money either.. it sucks. I'm never able to do a lot and plus my car was just in the shop so I gotta pay a ridiculous amount of money.. my checks are quickly disappearing fast I'm actually thinking of canceling my cable or growing and selling weed.