Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else like smoking and drinking coffee?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hightimes420guy, Feb 28, 2013.

1. As the title states, am I the only one who likes to smoke a few bowls and drink some dank coffee?

2. They sell joints in coffee shops in Amsterdam. I think it's just one of those things that go well together, but i only like REAL coffee when i'm stoned, none of that starbucks or DD stuff.

3. No makes my mouth all furry and more dry.
    I have to drink juice.

4. I love having a cup of coffee with my morning bowl. I wouldnt have it any other way ;)

5. sometimes
    i find my high dosent last as long
    but a cigarette and a coffee? well i could do that all day, which sounds really gross now

6. Oh I know man. Best wake and bake seshes of my life. I don't know about it not lasting as long though. I feel like its worth it even if it doesn't hahaha.

7. Oh I love a toke during lunch with coffee. Especially if it is an indica strain, since I do not have the luxury of choosing between indica/sativa, if I find I have an indica strain and still wanna smoke during lunch i'll have a coffee and man does it taste good! I normally drink black coffee sober but when I am high I like more of the irish creme in it

8. Yes I love to wake n bake with a cup of coffee.. I love the high!

9. On a side note i dropped o a spliff into a cup of coffee and the girlfriend dried it out and smoked it, she said it tasted like a nutty chocolate?

10. i change tires and drink 2 monsters a day. one around 8-9am about an hour after my morning bowl. then another around 2-3. i cant smoke till i get back home, as i live in Rurual South Texas, and marijuana is frowned upon here. but i enjoy the bubbly, buzzy feeling i get when a monster mixes with my lingering high. i stopped drinking coffee when i quit smoking cigarettes. go figure...

11. #11 roboctipus, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
    I was recording an album in Gainesville once and the studio owner gave me some Cuban espresso when we were on a break. I smoked a joint with it and to be honest, I think the Cuban coffee got me more high than the weed. Anyways, yes, I love coffee with my smoke. I think the warmth helps with harsh hits, too.

12. Hey, if you mean dunkin donuts coffee that shit is bomb haha

13. nothing better than a fine coffee and a fine bowl in a fine coffee shop in Amsterdam, like bread and butter, although I try not to have to much coffee (mainly because I drink strong stuff :p)

14. Yes. I love both of those things, so putting them together is even better. I like baking and drinking green tea also. It's so good.

15. #15 hightimes420guy, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2013
    Since I started this thread I might as well contribute

Attached Files:

16. yes!! honestly any hot drink, the warm/fuzzy feeling inside just feels even better when you're baked

17. it's called a COFFEE SHOP for a reason.

18. used to have a girl who liked to drink coffee in the mornings so we would smoke a joint out by the pool and sip coffee in the warm california sun. miss that.

19. yep, coffee's the bomb when high, especially good coffee

20. Every morning I wake an bake and drink a huge mug of coffee with a few shots of Baileys in it :smoke: