My Small CFL cab with Blue Cheese and Pineapple Skunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by theratdude64, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Thanks a ton, I've learned more in the last couple days from you than in all my reading lol

Sent from my Galaxy S III

For some reason I am just now seeing this lol.   

I think I'm going to stop doing SCROG after this plant, because I had pretty damn good luck with Paperclip training and maybe fimming.  

How does scrog work when I move it into flower from another chamber? lol .  Tons of pages back I posted a portable SCROG idea to fix that.

My water sits outside until I'm ready to use it, in direct sun most of the time.  So no chlorine here :) 

I just finally figured out the stupid fan setup!  I've been nervous to use it because the motor gets incredibly hot... but it does have a thermal shutoff if it does get bad, and I've confirmed that it does work.  I've been running it daily almost since I built it so that I don't die in my room haha.  

So, I think I can trust it now, I finally solved the single speed issue, I'll edit in a pic of what I had to monkey with in a bit (My phone is flashing a different version of Android lol)  

And I have really no idea about food and pH yet lol,  when I opened flower tonight holy shit BC Flowering looks tiny, she must be starving.  So I'll do the lemon baking soda trick and see how that treats it .

3. #943 theratdude64, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013
    I just gave THC Bomb and Veg BC the baking soda / lemon juice treatment.  Let's see how this goes :smoking: Nobody else looked thirsty or upset so I'll hold off on them.  Veg BC woke up nicely with the last watering. 

What does it look like to you? Color or physically? lol.  And clarify bang bang? haha.  I put it in Ocean forest with Perlite added.  I put a little bit of extra in the top inch of soil, so it's not as full of perlite as it looks on the surface but it is stirred well.  The Bomb clone is rooted in whatever soil my buddy had it in when I picked em up, it's lighter than my OF though.  

4. Thc bomb looks nute stressed but not locked out like cheese. Fox farms soil is good and feed heavy stand alone for 4 weeks. No need to feed thc bomb cut for a long time. Soak soil completely, dry out for 2-3 days. Repeat.

5. Thc bomb looks nute stressed but not locked out like cheese. Fox farms soil is good and feed heavy stand alone for 4 weeks. No need to feed thc bomb cut for a long time. Soak soil completely, dry out for 2-3 days. Repeat.

6. #946 b.real, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013
    Thc bomb looks nute stressed but not locked out like cheese. Fox farms soil is good and has enough foid to last for 4 weeks (i guess why its so much $?) No need to feed thc bomb cut for a long time.

Soak soil completely with pure water, let dry out for 2-3 days, repeat.

For now it wont hurt to give them all a lemon baking soda bath. Let me know how that goes.

7. #947 theratdude64, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
  8. I cant believe you still havent tried my suggestion

9. Which suggestion? I thought I did. The lemon soda? I did that. I've flushed it a bit since but I'm nervous to drown her because the soil is pretty moist stil

10. you shouldnt have to water for a week after that flushing.

11. Wouldn't that be relative to his soil composition?

12. #952 b.real, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013
    his soils fucked lol. we washed it with a lemon baking soda bath, and now we want it to dry out and see if these plants can cycle the abundance of nutes in the soil. right now theyre not drinking, so we need to let the soil dry out FULLY.

lemon acts as a chelator of nutrients (like humates/humic acid) and baking soda is a ph buffer.

13. What can I do about crispy leaves? :-(

14. not sure dude, they may be lost. if the plants drinking it doesnt matter..just leave her be..its going to be a longer than normal process but it will sort out for sure.

15. #955 b.real, Jul 7, 2013
    not sure dude, they may be lost. if the plants drinking it doesnt matter..just leave her be..its going to be a longer than normal process but it will sort out for sure.

when she starts drinking a bit, lets start with filtered or tap water. thats not going to be for a bit though.

one of my beefsteaks plants is giving me an issue like this..and im not making it any better by watering when it doesnt want water. i always forget and always do my plants in pots every morning cause its HOT now lol. im half asleep and i water the weak one and im like noo lol. its funny shes flowering for tomatoes too, shes just tiny compared!

i think ones also sick..another beefsteak..wtf mate?

16. I hope not, I'm worried :-( all I can do is check em out tonight lol

17. im hoping in a week they will be good

18. Bomb doesn't look bad last I checked, but flower Bc crunchy.

19. #959 b.real, Jul 7, 2013
    oh yeah bomb in a couple days i hope brother! does she have a good root mass yet or no? if not, she wont need a lot to drink and she wont grow a lot until the roots start growing. usually when plants are growing roots they look straight up to the sky (like seedlings) especially at dark

20. Yeah bomb was recently transplanted