My Small CFL cab with Blue Cheese and Pineapple Skunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by theratdude64, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Leave the board off if it makes the dif your looking for
    If its running in the 70s i wouldnt worry about it

2. I did a ton to the cab last night, got the temp more under control. I modded the board more, but it's what keeps the light out/in :-( had a big line of light escaping it last night, so I gotta re figure out all of that :-(

But I had it hold between 77.0 and 77.1 for quite a while last night :) I redid the plate situation and drilled 4 more 2" holes for passive intake. I also improved /added light traps. Now I'm not sure how the hell I'll keep smell in when it comes down to that...

Sent from my HTC One S using GC Forum

Attached Files:

3. Lookin good :) Man these pics are crisp for a damn phone :cool:

Any idea whats up with the bent up leaf on the big one? *pineapple*

Attached Files:

• bc1.jpg
      bc1.jpg
      File size:
      548.8 KB
      Views:
    • bc2.jpg
      bc2.jpg
      File size:
      329.8 KB
      Views:
    • skunk.jpg
      skunk.jpg
      File size:
      248.6 KB
      Views:
  4. Everything is looking good dude
    They will perk up and straten out

5. Thanks :) They're doing great, I wasn't able to see them this morning, so I'll have quite a surprise tonight lol

When do I start nutes? I always hear quarter up a week to full strength... Is that also referencing the foxfarm nute guide graphic thats floating around? Do I transplant before nutes? I don't wanna stress them unnecessarily doing stuff in the wrong order lol

6. #26 kush411, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
  7. Yeah, this is the graphic I was talking about

[​IMG]

Do I work up to those details then? When should I start? I've not been using them yet, but I hear I want some nodes n whatnot before I start to FF them. What I'm thinking is transplant when nescessary, let them show they're doing good, then start nutes?

8. i wait till the third node then start feeding 1/2 of what the chart says, if you wanted you could move your way to full strengh, but id start feeding third to forth node

9. nice dude, subbed. what day are they on now?

10. Planted Germinated Seeds 2/24, pineapple broke ground 2/28, and the cheeses 3/2. Thanks for having me look into the dates, haha. I wrote em down but spaced on how old they were. I use a grow diary app, but I'm going to move it to a dedicated spare phone so I'm not walking around with an incriminating goldmine haha

I'll probably get some pics n stuff when the lights come back on in about an hour.

11. dope man! till then!

12. Looking good love blue cheese! I'm growin some right now

13. Awesome :) got a thread going? I'd check but I'm on the app lol. How far along? One of the cheeses is such a rich green it's almost dark blue mixed into it, fat leaf already too :)

14. Got a journal on a different forum. But I'm at 32days of 12/12 I just got a new phone so no pics right now but I'll post a pic when lights come on. My tent is 4x8x6 and I got 1200w of light (2x 600w hps)

15. Sounds awesome :) any training? I wanted Scrog, but I'm leaning more LST now.

They're looking good :)

Attached Files:

16. Heavy defoliating and super crop on a few branches

17. Super cropping scares me a little, at least being a n00b it does lol

18. I've completely snapped a branch off before and fixed it with duct tape lol I've gotten better at doing it.

19. So first pics are my blue cheese clone in one gallon root pouch then a put it into a 3 gallon root pouch then a few pics of my bigger blue cheese and some up close shots as well. I also have postitronics purple haze & critical #47 doing a few 12/12 from seed plants too, papaya, la woman, the flav, ww x bb, northern soul and Hubba bubba bomb. Doing that to see what I like best for my next grow

Attached Files:

20. Just noticed this reply, Thanks :) Sounds like a plan. I know the ocean forest has plenty of nutes in it for the beginning, so I'm relaxed about it :cool: As time goes by, I get less and less of a nervous wreck about it lol. Waiting for them to broke ground drove me nuts. But Now that they're "real" man I'm happy :hello: