My Small CFL cab with Blue Cheese and Pineapple Skunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by theratdude64, Feb 27, 2013.

They felt pretty dry, but I got to where the little stems would snap but the big ones wont. i've heard tons of good things about these packets, and I suck with burping the jars n shit, so I figure I'll try em, they're cheap.  

Nice, I bet I have better roots by now, I've kept away from peeking :lol: I have a PLA in flower, I can't wait till CT roots so I can get that flowering, so stoked!

2. What are your impressions of PLA now that she's blooming. I forget how long she's been in but I wanna say she's about to start week 3?

Ct is one of my favorite veggers. Grows well with just a topping then a tie down. I'm bout to tie down my ct now that it's in a 5er. Would have done it last night but I forgot to bring a fresh battery for my drill and the pot she's in has a hard rim I gotta drill holes thru. The other type pots I use I can just poke a hole with my fiskers. Oh well. I just want this ct to be as amazing as the one I lost to webbing during the mite times. That thing was an absolute beauty. Would have given me at least 4zip maby more.

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

3. PLA is doin good, got tall pretty quick in flower, growin some hair balls, haven't inspected her too closely other than that :lol:  CT Was topped and is growing 100% different than the other girls already, quite unique, I dig it :smoking:

4. Yo, thanks man :)   

Christmas was good, got nice and spoiled lol.  Gave some decent stuff too :lol:

But, we've been ridiculously sick, wife and I both had to get an IV to rehydrate after a really nasty stomach flu swept through the entire household.  Finally gettin better from that one o_O.

I have pics I can post later, but doin a quick update real quick lol.  I moved a crap ton into flower the other day, transplanted some clones, and cut more clones.

Chronic Thunder is officially in flower finally :) Very well trained around the whole pot with Super Cropping and LST, I hear she's into that kinda stuff  :ey:  :ey:

5. Giving is way more fun than receiving any time of year!

Sucks your sick like that man I hate being sick and sounds like yours was no joke. Praying you guys are through the worst of it.

Can't wait to see how things have progressed in the cab! With ct I usually top then tie down the main branches that result from the topping. Keeps her short and bushy.
    Hope you don't mind the picture.
    This is my CT that's nearly ready for bloom. Gotta rob her of a few more cuts first. But she's on the tail end of her veg cycle.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419890292.688635.jpg

6. #3688 theratdude64, Dec 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014
    She's lookin damn fine man, :smoking:

I'll post my pics later, still gotta get em off phone, and laptop is so dead that I had to dim the display all the way down to squeeze out this post :lol:

I noticed she went kinda crazy when I topped her, branches shot off all weird ways.  so I trained the hell outta it, it's very short, will be awesome in my flower area.  

PLA got so damn tall I had to lob 4-5" off her head like I've done in the past before she wasted too much time on it.  I've been waiting forever and a day for my tall pineapple sativa to come out so that I can lower the light to a more even canopy.  So her head had to go :lol:

The next PLA is trained very low due to lessons learned :metal:

YEY! While posting this I got my Bubble Bag shipping tracking email. So freakin stoked.  Pineapple Sativa is insanely amazing. I could huff her smell allll day haha.  Mind blowingly beautiful smelling.  So I've saved her to be my first Bubble Bag run, and she's got massive yield too.   

7. Veg getting way too full, so I moved several into flower. Now flower full lol
    1419893787775.jpg

Chronic thunder roots
    1419893815205.jpg

PLA roots
    1419893838285.jpg

Blue dream. The 2 headed bud is where I broke off where it got totally fried by zinc deficiency.
    1419893852805.jpg 1419893885980.jpg 1419893900205.jpg

PLA that I had to behead because she stretches like crazy
    1419893926055.jpg 1419893939647.jpg 1419893952025.jpg

Another blue dream in flower
    1419893972735.jpg

The amazing smelling pineapple hash girl. She is all meaty girth

1419893986695.jpg 1419894009815.jpg 1419894019775.jpg 1419894033695.jpg 1419894045375.jpg 1419894055156.jpg

Chronic thunder all trained up and ready to goto flower
    1419894082235.jpg

Flower fill up nice. As soon as my bags get here the tall beast is gone
    1419894132366.jpg

8. Looking real good in here ratdude that pineapple is a beast haha can't wait for you to get the bubble bags

9. Excellent update, Great roots on those clone bro!

I do remember warning you about the stretch on PLA. Also looks like she may be getting overwatered.

Chronic thunder kinda wants to grow as much vertical as laterally after the first topping. So like you I just tied them down and call it training lol.

Your ct looks good. Should yield ya some nice dense nuggets. Very easy trim job unlike that Pineapple of your. That thing looks beastly but those little leaves everywhere would aggravate me. Either way bet she makes some killer hash!

10. Yeah I remember the warning, I just under estimated it haha.

Hrm, didn't think over watered but I'll consider that. If anything they were under watered, been crazy sick lately .

Yeah that pineapple would suck to trim, and has in the past. This one will be fresh frozen bubble! No trim :metal: can't describe the smell but it's absolutely incredible. I'll get wife to help describe it sometime.

11. Awesome, welcome :) 

12. Roots on that Chronic look pretty cool, they just want to explode in every direction. That pineapple is crazy too, never really seen one like that.

13. Nice update man! You're really maxing out your space! Haha :wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Holy moly I've missed a ton! Lookin good RD I'm impressed with the work you out out still! AND your fam has been sick!? Dang good job. What's up with that pineapple hash!? Holy crap! haha. Is that foil around the bottom what you got goin on there?

Good to see ya!

15. Damn dude you've stepped it up big time since I've last been in here. Everything's looking amazing and looks like you got cloning down to a t! great job bud! That pineapple is BEAST!

16. Sorry I haven't been around, crazy busy lately. Got over being really sick with a nasty nasty flu, then busy with work and catching up with things.  I need to get some nutrients as soon as I can, but the ladies are doing good today.  

Thanks :) Chronic rooted well, I've got another generation of her in clones now :) That pineapple is awesome, she's in the freezer right now because I finally got my Bubble Bags!! I've done two runs of it so far, and it was half of one of the three bags I have of pineapple in the freezer.  So I should have a good amount, just from her :metal:

Thankya :) My flower is quite packed, has a full canopy right now. I'd get a pic but my phone is dead right now lol

Thanks :) I've been gone for a bit, I feel bad and miss the city but been busy AF lately. Then when not busy, too sick to wanna be on computer heh.  Finally not sick, still pretty busy but I finally had some time to chill with my laptop. 

Thanks :smoking: Gettin pretty good at rooting, I just need a better cloner. This one is only 4" tall, terrible lol.  

The smell on this pineapple is insane :drool:  Pretty awesome hash 

Sweet dude! Have you tried some yet or is it still drying?