My Small CFL cab with Blue Cheese and Pineapple Skunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by theratdude64, Feb 27, 2013.

Sorry I'm late response, my laptop that had a big post going almost had a thermal melt down found under 2 layers of blankets... so it ate it...

Yeah PLA is stretchin on me pretty good, I haven't measured but I can see she's outgrown the wooden stake that was about as tall as her when she went into flower.  

There's one leaf with bright yellow between the otherwise green leave veins.  But it's the only leaf, the rest of the plant looks nice and happy.  

Thanks :)  Doin pretty good, got a new job recently so been a lot busier than usual.  The parking lot has been very good to me, so I've got a new assortment of awesome strains that I'm stoked to smoke.  Should help me out well, that and I'll be getting some bubble bags near christmas :)

Man, a little too killer butter...  I firmly believe in the 1 hour decarb over the 20 minutes I was doing before.  All my old butters I've been able to use 1/4 cup to make mac and cheese.  That gives me pretty good but I could do more of an effect. That's how it's usually been.

This stuff, I got about 2/3 into the mac and cheese and went "yeah...I don't think I should finish that..." because by the hour it took me to eat that far into it, I was gettin pretty fucked up already.  My stomach started to hurt like it didn't like what I just put in me, etc.  

I didn't barf or anything, but I had some INTENSELY weird feelings that were horrible. I think it was mostly in my head but my head can be powerfully mean to me with anxiety, false pains, etc.  I started to feel intense burning running through my entire body, like lava in my veins.  Was the worst down my legs and into my foot through the side of the arch. Hard to explain and I'm just rambling now, but WOW it was an intensely bad time.

So, I bet a single cookie will be very dank, but the large quantity of butter I had in the mac and cheese (My last math was 6 cookies worth) just killed me.  I woke up today with like zero cognitive ability, I kept waving in and out of being very functional. Took a long nap and I'm aight now.  Lesson learned :lol:

2. Bubble bags you say..? Interesting.

3. spins?

4. Yep, some spins. I generally do ok with those. But this was removing my consciousness and putting it in a seperate mode or something. I really can't explain it. It sucked ass.

Planning to make gingerbread with that butter. A small cookie should be better..

Yep, getting an 8 bag 1 gallon bubble bag set. Small personal use sized kit, can do 2oz dry material at a time

5. been there done that with the edibles. Its not fun to eat to much lol. Glad to see you are ok trd

6. Thanks man, yeah it can be hell. I have never been able to do it, so sounds like this latest butter I made is DANK.

Anyone ever had that lava feeling? I swear I could feel the butter actives going through my vein and intense INTENSE burning is best way to describe it. Was probably how my brain manifested the effects, Very shitty ordeal indeed . Soon enough though I'll try a cookie with it, should be a more acceptable dose.

7. its called greening out. Last time I ate too much, I did the same. 18 of the most unpleasant hrs of my life. Plus another 20 or so afraid to even have a ciggie cause I thought it would put me back over the threshold.

8. I've finally greened out heh, I went to work next day and had to leave early my brain was still so screwed

9. #3670 Grow2dab., Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014

I think anything taken orally can be hit or miss some times. It's allot harder to gauge the effects, I've noticed sometimes it could go from not much to too much very quickly. Never really had super strong edibles but I remember back in the day with other unmentionables I could take the exact same amount from the same lot and it would effect my stomach allot differently.

Oh and how ya feeling? Still going?

10. Be careful with the ccog. I popped mine a few days after drying so they were still very new but found a pollen sac and some nanners. Just keep an eye on her.

11. Yeah I've been there with unmentionable too, the small ones are danker because they're the same thing but not stretched into more weight, so the same weight of smalls can kick your ass lol.

I'm doin good, I had to go home from work because my cognitive abilities were in and out lol. I'm eating something small for breakfast today on my day off, like a poptart or something, then in 1.5 hours I'll eat a cookie.

Made bacon maple cookies last night!
    1418911113593.jpg

And I have a small pizza wedge thing of more butter. I wanna try and fry up a ramen with some or something.

Thanks for the heads up Natural, that sucks :(

Speaking of which... Wtf is this??
    1418911170327.jpg

I found a few of those on Fruit Automatic while chopping her down last night. She's FROSTY and I've got brown paper bags for drying now, and boveda 62% humidity packs so fruit will be my first proper cured lol.

Ima be pissed if that's pollen and a damn auto knocks girls up lol. It doesn't seem like a banana though so *shrug*, perhaps you's guy's have a better idea lol

12. Just looks like a swollen preflower to me. I should have taken a pick of the Weiner's I had on ccog.

With your ccog I would strip away anything that isn't gonna get light. Seems like she throws sacs and nanners on the low popcorn buds. I used the seeds right away so mine could have more problems.

The top buds are perfect and really starting to fill out.

13. yep, all I see are preflowers swollen. In was always told I was wrong when I said the buds lacking proper light hermed. Still say that's why, classic of the haz..

14. It isn't helping that she cannot be under any of my lights directly. She is just way to tall at this point Lol. Her top buds are beautiful and really starting to fill out nicely.

You called that from the start. I think a good popcorn trim or if I bent over the 4 main tops. Would have opened her up for more light.

15. Hrm, I'll make sure ccog is front and center with a good height lol

just be careful to catch the sacs. I would feel bad if she fucked up your grow.

If i see anymore i will take a pic so you know what to look for

17. Both ccog are sitting in veg still, waiting for my PLA and CT clones to get some roots so I can fill the cloner up with a new batch.

18. Got one root sticking out of a purple LA, at day 13 in the cloner. I usually have better clones by day 12 :( but im sure it's because the plugs were too wet.

Jarred up fruit automatic with 2 62% boveda packs, and forgot about it :lol:
    1419121872825.jpg

19. Those humidity things work well I'm guessing, how dry do you have the nugs?