My Small CFL cab with Blue Cheese and Pineapple Skunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by theratdude64, Feb 27, 2013.

1. I dropped the biggest and smallest ccog seeds big one cracked other one didn't but both got soil so now we wait

• Like Like x 2
  2. I love to see new babies start walkin. soo cute.. 
    clones just the same. 

Is that deficiency starting on the bottom? in flwr? 

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3583 D.o.c, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Seems to be bottom, middle maybe? Not tops.

Oh man that's crazy, I've seen ghost pepper challenges, and tasted the flesh of a ghost pepper... And DAMN! so screw trying to eat a Reaper! Haha

5. HSO BD? My pheno will do that without calmag. Only after say 3 weeks or so in flower.

I stopped using FFOF because I couldn't figure out the flower lockout. Grow perfect in veg, PHd water in between nutes, then the decline between week 3-5. And only certain genetics...frustrating. Hope it sorts out for ya. Diggin the new avatar ;)

• Like Like x 2
  6. #3586 theratdude64, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    Yeah HSO BD, was a UFO Freebie :metal:  I hung onto this bean forever but finally dropped it lol.

Hrm, I'll have to check out what kind of soils I can get at the good garden center.   

And thankya, second compliment I've gotten on the avatar :lol: I freakin love it hahahaha

• Like Like x 3
  7. Sorry I'm so rare around here :( I try for sure to at least be on on the weekends :)

Here's a good update, I Captain Jack Spinosad soaked everything in veg.  I'll be doing soil drenches, basically just adding jacks concentrate to plain water as a nutrient to both flower and veg. 

CCOG1 is doin great, strong and everything. I just made a support for her as a precaution.  
    CCOG1.jpg
    CCOG2 is a gimp. I had to rescue it from the seed hull being stuck on it.  It's still healthy and green but considerably smaller than 1
    CCOG2.jpg
    Both Chem Creation OG
    ccogBoth.jpg
    Here's the drybox right now.  Top of it is ice road, bottom is black mamba
    dryBox.jpg dryBox2.jpg dryBox3.jpg dryBox4.jpg dryBox5.jpg
    I'm pretty sold on Hempy, sooo much bigger.  I'll try one like this again that I don't let get too tall. Will probably do some beast colas :smoking:
    hempyVSsoil.jpg
    Ice Road that I harvested. Looks good but got way too dry :(
    iceRoad.jpg
    Black Mamba, pretty much same story :-/
    Mamba.jpg
    YEY!!!
    spinosad.jpg
    Trim, Mamba and Ice Road. Tryin to think what to do with them
    trim.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  8. #3589 Grow2dab., Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Put an orange peel in the jar not touching the buds.

Looks nice in the dry box. Some phat chunky nugs baby.

Watch dude that tall stretchy one will be the gal with the huge fans!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Looking good ratdude! You finally are at the point where your not running out of bud! Keep it up man

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Id like to test these. One in over dried herb, another with freashly chopped, and one hung, dried and preserved.

"Fortune Favors The Bold"- Virgil
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1304901-A.O.'s-Green-Adventure

• Like Like x 1
  12. Alot of people are using those. I haven't yet but I'll try it soon.

13. Hrm, cool suggestions, thanks for those. Those are some pretty good prices for mesh screens. I'd love to play with dry sift.

Those humidity packs are cool, best ones I've seen before those were blimpifier, the little plastic football full of foam lol.

Just ate a pb and j "Firecracker" made peanut butter with weed actually in it, and it wasn't bad at all. Let's see how this works lol

• Like Like x 4
  14. Yeah when I saw Brett Maverick press it into dabs and be impressed i'm like "that'll do me" haha. Stainless screens seem the logical choice but haven't seen anyone else using them for some reason?

15. I always used apple over orange, orange can give a citrus hint to it. But still good tip bruh! We used to do that to bulk up our Reggie back in the day.

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

16. Fruit peels and skins can also cause mold. I always use a fan leaf off one of the live girls. A single leaf will moisten that jar right up...

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Oh nice, I like the fan leaf tip. I'm always wary of the orange peel idea because I had a friend mold up a whole jar once because he did the Orange Peel thing. I still remember the "OMG there's mold on my bud!!!!1" text I got one day. Sadness :(

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3