My Small CFL cab with Blue Cheese and Pineapple Skunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by theratdude64, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Awesome :) congrats, that would be sweet

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's awesome! I would love a sponsorship haha anyways back to the bho... Here's my glass tube I use for small batches..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  3. #3503 theratdude64, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    That thing makes me think of this :lol: 
    [​IMG]
    "I swear, it's not mine... that sort of thing isn't my bag baby!" 

[​IMG]

Hahaha

I think it's the blue on the glass that's making me really think of it haha

• Like Like x 5
  4. Hahaha that's funny as hell

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  5. It was pretty cheap maybe 29 I never use it but it's nice for small runs

6. nice man that's pretty cheap. Ima look at one of the local shops and see if they have anything like it. I've only seen the huge nug run tubes here. If I can't find one local might have to get a replica ordered.

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

• Like Like x 1
  7. I sent you a pm. It's great for small runs. I was stoked to see they had one cuz for the longest time they only had those huge ones like you said

• Like Like x 1
  8. I got a 10g tube for little runs and a 28 for bigger ones. The 10g one should be perfect for little gram runs hopefully.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. just saying i have a tube that holds like 28 or 30 grams. I would go bigger then smaller tokin. I hate digging out all the butane sprayed bud/trim to run another load through the tube. 

10. #3513 D.o.c, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    I really like the stainless steel tubes, easy clean.
    [​IMG]

I also picked up a small glass tube. BHO thru it, works great. hard to clean out trim.
    I'm using stainless steel mesh, 150 micron. 

11. yo, what up GC.  Sorry I'm not around much. I don't have much info right handy here for ya other than the ladies are doin good... But I wanted to just say I'll try to be around more but this week has been nuts.  Wife and I both just got new jobs, and I haven't worked in like 3 years so workin 4-10's is kickin my ass HARD.

Ice Road treated me right though, wow. She didn't give me racey thoughts, and numbed the pain a bit.  Moving still hurt, but I could at least still rest in a chair or something without the throbbing background pain.  

• Like Like x 2
  12. Good to hear, RatDude - hope the new job works out well for ya

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thankya :) I've been meaning to tell ya, I've cut facebook off. It's a poison to me these days, so I didn't disappear on just you, tis entirely lol

• Like Like x 2
  14. Good to know.  I spend WAY to fucking much time on it - i.e. - no LIFE

15. Pulled Ice Road Down,  she's the one with the mega thick beasty stems.  Now that I chop, they're totally hollow, kinda wierd. Any thoughts on that Hype?  They look like bamboo straws lol.

Anywho, here's a quick pic of the harvest.  Super super orange hair :lol: This is my IR3, I'm not sure what to tell you guys about the smell, I am noseblind AF, and have really been noticing I have jack shit for taste either :( 

20141031_171242.jpg 20141031_171253.jpg

She calms my head down nicely, I got to relax nicely with it.  The best description I can think of for a strain I want is comparing your brain to a freeway.  I don't want fast moving racey thoughts... I want a strain that pours 6" of molasses all over the freeway.  

• Like Like x 5
  16. #3519 Kroptonik, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    Hollow stems are a trait breeders look for actually. Means it had an easier time flowing the nutrients throughout the plant making it have more potency potential.

• Like Like x 4
  17. That ice road is a beauty. I love those dark long hairs.

• Like Like x 3