My Small CFL cab with Blue Cheese and Pineapple Skunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by theratdude64, Feb 27, 2013.

1. I do flush last like 3 weeks of their lives.  Is there any difference between just cutting nutes off, or weening them off the nutes? I've always wondered that.

2. I just cut off my nutes and give water in the last 2 weeks.

I also let them dry out a bit before chop.

3. Same here, but I do about 3 weeks usually.  Bubbleman has done like a 54 day flush before lol.  

Same, I dry out a bit, and hide them in the dark outside of the cab for a couple days before chop.  

4. I've noticed that AK48 is a heavy feeder, she's yellow and even got the rust spots between veins (Potassium?) Problems because she grubs nutes more than the other ladies.  

5. #3487 Bigcat71, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    So is chronic thunder a heavy feeder? One of my hardest yellowing plants was my blue cheese. Once it started to yellow nothing you could do would stop it. Live and learn right? Anyways hope e during is good in your neck of the woods ratdude!

6. My Blue Cheese has always been super green, like they don't need as much nitrogen as other ladies.  Very dark green.  

I'm doin good, got a new bed so I've been actually sleeping decently past couple nights :metal:  

My big bag of pH down powder arrived today :)

7. #3489 rain dancer, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    Ill be growin some blue cheese in the next couple months bro. Will be watchin yours to see how she goes.

Subbed :smoke:

I had trouble with ph down by general hydroponics. Had to switch to advanced nutrients for hydro.....

8. Hrm, I haven't had any problems with their orange pH down liquid.  I just went powder because it's like 50 gallons worth of pH down liquid.

Any idea if it's the Barney's Farm Blue Cheese Blueberry x UK Cheese (Skunk#1) ?  There's another blue cheese with big buddah cheese, mine is the Barney's Farm.  She's the girl I ordered when I started this game :lol:

So, I finally sampled my Ice Road, and I loved it! Got more of a feeling in the body than I do with any of my other strains.  It was my IR2.  I'll be checking the trichs today, she's past week 9 in 12/12 so far, and nice and rock hard.  

9. #3491 Grow2dab., Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014

I think his fridge has me pretty much sold on solventless.

10. Yeah for real. He has a standard washing machine he does bubble washes in too haha.

I love John Berfelo's new fridge that has a hash dedicated drawer.

11. yes and no. Heavy by my schedule, but may be light by yours. I don't feed much or that often. I'll know to get them a bit more during the transition this next time, once it started yellowing it's been cat and mouse ever since and the flush is gonna accelerate it even more. I hate trimming buds with bits of yellow leaf..

Cool note about chronic thunder, while I was in the grow shop yesterday chatting with the owner, she says I got ahold of some chronic thunder the other day from one of the warehouse growers around here and my god it was killer, said it was rock hard and looked like someone dipped it in crystals lol.

That means Ct is good enough for a commercial grow, and it means someone in the next town over is growing it too.

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

12. I feed minimal nutes almost nothing during veg. And that's good to hear that ct has potential like that!
    I've fed my girls maybe once in almost a month and a half

13. Nice, I'm stoked to see how Chronic Thunder does :smoking: 

I'm halfway through day 2 of some butter cooking. Using Tillamook butter this time, not coconut oil.  Coconut mac and cheese is nasty :lol:  

Looking forward to some bombass medicated eggs in the morning :metal: Unfortunately it's the same stuff I used in the salve, not something good lol. I'll be making a tiny batch of mamba butter when I pull my Ice Road down in a couple days.  

I think I have to start doing this, do you always calmg water or just plain water?

15. I just ph my tap water. When I did veg nutes I used a lil bit of the Calmag both at a 1/4 strength. Doing this during veg gives me a chance to see who needs what so I can adjust accordingly thru flower.

16. #3498 D.o.c, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    Hey RD, wanted to ask about BHO. or cold water press. how would I go about doing that? I'll have a lot of non trade-able WW. I'm cutting tonight in about 6 hours from now.
    make dab oil or wax, idc.. 

17. With BHO you use an extraction tube that you should be able to find at a smoke shop. They're glass tubes with a small hole on the end, and the other end is open. You ziptie a coffee filter or something on the open end. Then blast butane through it. I've done it with a ghetto pvc pipe with an end cap, but that's not recommended lol. I'd gladly link ya if I was on laptop but I'm on phone lol. There's a buncha people talking about it, sticky threads, etc , in the "harvesting and processing" section here at grass city.

Not sure about the cold water press, but what I do want to do in the future is bubble bag 8 mesh bag ice water extraction. Those bags are kinda expensive though.

You could try to do QWISO, with iso. I think I've seen Colorado should be able to find 99% gallons of ISO at smoke / grow shops. Best I can do is 91% at the pharmacy lol. Check this guide

http://skunkpharmresearch.com/qwiso/

18. Passin a fat j around in Honor of my AdvancedLed sponsorship!

[​IMG]

Spammin the forums with positive vibes! :bongin:

[​IMG]
    Weeeee!