My Small CFL cab with Blue Cheese and Pineapple Skunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by theratdude64, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Hey RD would say 3g of vaped weed be enough to make some sort of edible or should I keep saving it up for a big batch of something ya think? It's just been ages since I've gone for a walk in the fog and I don't really wanna use any buds.

2. Agreed I'd save up too. I've tried small batches before without too much luck.

If you want, you could make firecrackers with it, that's a good plan when ya want to eat it but only have a few grams. There's a ton of threads about em, but there's one good one he particular. I'd link but watching the new Simpsons haha

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Cheers fellas, guess i'm just gonna have to vape more..

4. #3326 STIGGY, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    Hey Rat dude
    Do you raise or have Rats
    I raised mice many moons ago
    pretty cool critters
    [​IMG]

5. #3327 theratdude64, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    I used to have lots of rats over the years, in pairs.   Currently no rats :( With no plans to get any :(

Here's my last pair of Boys (last ever, will do females from now on...)

Nelson
    nelson.jpg
    Captain and Nelson
    captainNelson.jpg
    My wife's rat Yoshi (girl).  I wish I had pics of our latest girl we had, "Ms. Rat" She was solid brown, and amazing lol
    yoshi.jpg

Yoshi had some weird head tilting problem that the vet said was some bacteria in her ear or something...

6. Very cool
    what life span did they have?
    They looked like they were loved

7. ~2.5 years maybe? Not long :(  

They were our "grumpy old men" lol. We loved them and spoiled them, but they were grumps that just wanted their food, "now piss off" lol.  

The girl was 10x more social, and not once. Literally never in her life span, did she ever crap on me.  I think she peed literally, twice ever maybe? That's being conservative.  The guys do both, constantly, Then drag their giant wet nuts on you.  It sucked.  Girl rats > Boy Rats :lol:

8. Are rats more like cats or dogs? Also how easy to look after for a stoner that works allot. I'm huntin for a pet haha

9. Not really either lol, but they're good relatively low maintain. Just make sure water /food before work, they'll be aight lol.

Especially if ya think ya don't have much time for em, get two. They're very social and keep each other entertained, groom each other, etc. They get sad and lonely alone unless ya play with em all the time.

They can be badass though. I loved having one chillin on my shoulder all night while playing xbox or something.

Like I said though, I recommend a girl!

10. Ok sweet, I'm assuming get two girls then and not one of each. Do they have a cage and you can take them out when you want or do they just roam around the house, like hide under furniture and shit? My sisters rabbit knows when it's time to go in his room and you could be there for an hour trying to catch him.

11. #3335 theratdude64, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    Yeah one of each would be terrible lol.

Both depends on the rat really. If you can , find breeder rats. There's something like that around here, but those rats are much better physically, but most notably mentally, than store rats.

I've had a friend who's rat was a free man most of the day would just mozy into his cage when he was hungry or to sleep. Named Bilbo, that rat was gigantic!

Mine usually stayed in cage until chillin on my shoulder or hoodie pocket or something.

They're crazy smart, you can train them. Potty train even. Bilbo was a well trained rat lol. Free range rat requires a rat proofed environment. Not only sealing escapes, but no electrical wires and whatnot. I'd start with a cage either way and see if the rat can behave.

12. #3336 Grow2dab., Sep 30, 2014
    Thanks for all the tips mate, they sound pretty cool.

Oh and.. " would just mozy into his cage when he was hungry or to sleep". Lol He sounds like me, I even use the word mozy haha.

13. Haha nice, bilbo was chill. I've had some that sucked. That's why breeder ones are preferred, they were raised by a rat lover. Not a rat farm that sent them to petsmart where they were in a cage that someone was paid to clean and feed, then go off to their other duties.

Look into dumbo rats they have bigass ears. Look up at my Nelson captain picture. Nelson is a dumbo, Captain is normal.

With breeders you can get awesome breeds too, like African Soft Fur's

14. #3338 theratdude64, Sep 30, 2014
    Sorry I haven't updated much on ladies in here... I'll work on that....

But YEY! My Fruit Automatic has popped soil!  Did I mention her in here?  Well I found Dinafem Fruit Automatic in a Parking Lot on the west coast.  She'll make for a really fun run :) In a bigger pot than other ladies in here, because it's her final resting place.  

edit, forgot link to her:
    http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Fruit_Automatic/Dinafem/

It was cool, I did maintenance around 8pm, no seedling. Checked at midnight, found this 

2014-09-30 06.44.22.jpg

Miss blue dream is lookin good, as soon as her soil dries up , she'll be getting a pot upgrade :)  One of the milk hempy's is doin good next to her.  I'm very impressed with the milk jug attempts...
    2014-09-29 21.11.07.jpg

15. Son the Hempy is just perlite? You have to treat it like hydro and always have nutes or like soil?

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #3340 theratdude64, Sep 30, 2014
    yeah it's 100% perlite, not even vermiculite added...  Hybrid Hydro lol.

I give it true hydro nutes because I happen to have them, but I hear soil nutes work.  But Hempy himself says "Always 100% feeding, every time!"  But I've found that they like a watering occasionally, get nitrogen overload if I don't.  But otherwise I'd say yes, feed all the time, maybe just drop the dosage down.  They like a good flush occasionally for sure.

Forgot to say, I really like to plug the hole while I feed it, and let the air bubbles stop, 100% saturate the perlite till the top is slushy floating.  Keep my finger on it for a minute or so, then drain down to the hole.  They don't need feeding as often as soil.  Plant is still sturdy when I do this BTW.

I want to do a bucket in the future that has a  simple valve to let it flood for like 5 minutes when feeding.  I feel it helps.