My Small CFL cab with Blue Cheese and Pineapple Skunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by theratdude64, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Whoa I've missed a lot! Things are lookin good dude!

2. thts how i feel when i dont keep up w these threads mad info i miss lol ..but where u been,how u been? Do you have any currently goin on.... Im doin good currently w my autos ... Good to see you back !!

"The More We Know The More We Grow" -PuffinPiff90z
    " I do none harm, I say none harm, I think none harm. And if this be not enough to keep a man alive, in good faith I long not to live."

3. #2923 SweetJamesJones, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    Bro I can't find the quote anymore lol but I just saw I forgot to respond...I give the clone tray any kind of water. Usually un PHd tap but sometimes distilled or PHd depending on what I'm using.

Looking good though man. Seems like you're sitting on a nice haul

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SG-HIGH-ASFCK using Swishers and Herb(R)

I'm tryin to be around more, been pretty busy lately lol.  I'll hopefully have a pic update later :)  I need to transplant my ice roads too but I gotta find some pots heh.  I'll have pics of that.

Nice, for my cubes I pH'd it down to ~5.45, but I always see people having luck with tap.  My 8.5+ tap is terrible so I'm nervous to even try it.  

It's awesome, right now I'm sitting on 2 jars full that I'm not touching other than to burp them... then another branch that doesn't fit in the jar is what we're smoking on right now... as well as a bowl with the bottom covered in hash loaded into the ecig.  So I've got a pretty fat amount lately :) I love it . 

Should last till mid august, then I'll have more harvest :)

5. @[member="theratdude64"]  Nice work man!

6. Nice bro!! I'll be smoking mine as it cures since I'm down to the last 1.0 lmao. Maybe the cubes are buffered? I switched to root riots, are you on those or rapid rooter?

The good thing about perpetual is once it's rolling it doesn't stop haha. The brutal period of starting up again is killing me lol

7. Agreed, I am stocked up for a while though, so gonna let the tent flower out and scrub down the set. Then I'm gonna run a full tent and tough it out for a couple months. Pull 1.5 units at one time! Gonna cut down on time in the garden not having to mix diff feeds for diff stages of flower.

I believe they're Root Riot.  I pH that low because I've read it's good for roots.  My clones took forever because the cubes kept drying out, I don't have a proper setup.  So I resoak them every couple of days. 

I just finished like 3 hours of work in the cab.  I took everyone out, vacuumed it out really good.  No random bits on the floor now.  I do this periodically.  

I also transplanted all 3 mamba's, unfortunately into two different pot sizes.  Two of them are in a small but bigger pot, and the third is in a 1 gallon .  I gotta find more 1 gallons. 

I watered all of veg, and all of flower except 1. I wish I watered it too but I had to get goin and was out of places to drain shit at the moment.  So I had to bounce.  But ya, cab got lots of work done today, I'm happy.  

I have a few pics I can post later, gotta go work on the damn car now lol

9. Dude!! I want to do that at least once a year...just veg a set nice and huge in the flower room then flip. Initially it sucks though.

I tried to do so this time...1.0g left and counting smh. I hate mixing the nutes for diff stages, just using the same strength now lol.

10. I freestyle the nutes in my grows. She looks like she needs a feeding, let's go with that.

Greenthumb on the mic check one two.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Been good man just been takin care of things around here, had to lay off the city for a bit and do some reading and straighten up my damn house before summer is over and we're trapped from the snow again haha. Do you like doin autos? Been thinkin about it. Yep I've got some blue cheese, strawberry blue, and hash bomb at the moment! On the way from Herbies is some LSD, Fruit Punch, Buzz Light Gear, and THC bomb :D Its good to be back everyone seems to be kickin ass and smokin grass :metal:

12. well for me i like autos mainly becuz u dont have to do much ... And im ok w tht i rly wanna do a regular but dont have the time right now....

" I do none harm, I say none harm, I think none harm. And if this be not enough to keep a man alive, in good faith I long not to live."

13. Fruit puch? I bet thts gonna b tasty never hear of tht lol goodluck seems like you got ur hands full

14. #2934 theratdude64, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    Small update

Here's the cloner with the two remaining Mamba's
    cloner.jpg

The Mamba I transplanted that got roots in a cube in the cloner.  It's not done eating that ugly leaf, so I'll leave it to let it eat and continue roots.
    mambaNutterTransplanted.jpg

The Ice Roads, the one in the big pot got a bit too dry and had a rough transplant... but I suspect it'll pull through.
    ice roads.jpg

And the pineapple survivor that I never talk about.  That big green leaf is new growth since I've given it a chance, it had promising roots but a dead top.  It is pulling through, just slowly lol.  I've had a few experiments like this that show just how freakin tough these gals are. 

pineappleSurvivor.jpg

What I've found with these expirements is that all the dead leaves are ok as long as theres SOME green new growth, even a tiny bit. Pick off all the dead leaves gently until you have what you see in that picture, and then it will work really hard to make a single large fan leaf.  That fan will feed a new fan, then they will feed a new top as a team, and then it'll start taking off.  It's cool studying how that works.

15. #2935 theratdude64, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    So, I finally got a damn bucket for watering.  Watering the ladies has been a nightmare, I only have one drain pan thing left now that Blue Cheese is back in a 2 gallon smart pot.  Dealing with lots of runoff was a royal pain in the ass.  

Not anymore! This is my bucket, that I haven't seen since ~2006... Snatched it up when I saw it :lol:  Now I can just let my ladies squat on a bucket and dump one thing out at the end nicely.  I'm sure many people do this... but I got the idea from Bigram. Love it!

2014-07-26 15.16.55.jpg 2014-07-26 15.19.01.jpg 2014-07-26 15.20.55.jpg

16. Quick update, I've gotten better with watering scheduling and the Ladies are responding well :)

Here is the first transplanted black mamba, looking awesome
    1406616858935.jpg

The clone in the back finally has a good root going too, finally. Ill transplant it when it has more
    1406616871737.jpg 1406616883494.jpg

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Looking good RD! Sounds like your having fun in the garden again. When it becomes just a chore, it can be really hard for me to get in there and take care of the ladies.

18. #2938 theratdude64, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    Thanks :) Yeah watering was a dreaded nightmare before doing this bucket. Now it's a breeze lol.  I'm also thinking I'll check Runoff like once a week, or just feedings or something.  It's always consistent when the input is consistent so checking it really isn't as necessary as when I first got used to doing it.  

No pics but I just fed everyone in flower, they're lookin pretty happy and enjoying the proper schedule.

I got tired of how all of my feeding records are kept, in full detail, in Grow Buddy on the laptop.  I can never remember who got food, or plain water last, etc .

So I made this sheet of paper, I will put a "/" on water days, and a "X" on food days. Veg/Flower Columns.  I'll do small versions of them with a P next to it or something when I do the pineapple in the 3 gallon... it eats at a different rate than everyone else.

This sheet is good until January, lol.  
    waterCheck.jpg

This will be handy reference in the cab, and help me get it all straightened out.  

19. Found a weird little bug chillin on AK48.  It really looks like a Pirate Bug, which is used to eat thrips... so I'm going to leave him alone heh

2014-07-30 17.30.11.jpg

Pineapple Clone
    2014-07-30 17.31.28.jpg 2014-07-30 17.31.40.jpg

Bigass pineapple
    2014-07-30 17.32.13.jpg

Veg
    2014-07-30 17.32.23.jpg

Flower
    2014-07-30 17.33.02.jpg