My Small CFL cab with Blue Cheese and Pineapple Skunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by theratdude64, Feb 27, 2013.

1. If it works, let me know. I can get perlite for about 4$ for 5lb bag next door. 

What do you have for a hydro/grow store in your area?

2. #2282 theratdude64, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    There was ONE hydro store.  I went to it once to get my first pH colored drops for testing.  When I went in there were signs that said something like "We no longer carry Advanced Nutrients (I think it was them...) Because "People use it to grow weed"  It was very sarcastically "Screw this state!!" written.

They're gone now :'(  Weird old hippy lady, TINY store front counter you walk into in a strip mall of warehouse businesses.  It was awkward.  

There are tons of nurseries and stuff, Theres a bigass place with a rediculous seed selection for the garden that I wanna check out here in the near future when I'm researching what to put in the garden outside.  I'll see what they have that can benefit my cab.

I have a gigantic bag of perlite that I got for like $4 at IFA, heavy discount cause it had an annoying hole in the bag that they quickly taped up for me on the way out.  I had perlite in the trunk forever haha.  But its STILL around.  That's why I have 2 hempy buckets lol

3. Flower Specific Update, threw in a 2 liter to show size for you guys

IMG_1691.JPG IMG_1694.JPG IMG_1695.JPG IMG_1696.JPG

Added a small fan in there finally. Had to unplug the bubble cloner to do it... but power better spent.  I'll get the cloner plugged in asap though.

IMG_1698.JPG IMG_1699.JPG

4. I like the bottom incubator! Year round operation, very smart! 👍

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Thanks :) dual flower / veg areas is a must for me lol.

Sent from my Galaxy S III

6. I didn't notice that.. Shit, gotta lay off the hooch..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #2287 theratdude64, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    lol not many of my pics have been far enough back to show it all.  I love my cab  :love:  :love:  :love:

Maybe I'm being impatient, but none of the Black mamba's have peeked up yet :(  I'm just jonesin because the tap roots were longer than pineapple's was... but they're so far taking longer than pineapple did.
    2014-04-19 14.12.21.jpg 2014-04-19 14.12.16.jpg

The big veg ladies (and all of them downstairs really) are currently undergoing thrip killing with spinosad.  Saw one running around on the plant last night, soaked the whole plant.  Eat shit bug!

Pineapple seedling new leaves are lookin better
    2014-04-19 14.12.41.jpg

Crappy quick pic, but Bomb is MUCH happier after a nice feeding. She's gettin nice and hairy :smoking:  Week 3 day 2 since flip
    2014-04-19 14.12.58.jpg

8. Yeah the hooch will get you f'd up!

9. You should pull off the extremely damaged leaves on the bomb , they're doin her no good

10. I've pulled most of them off, there's a few left but most gone.

It really is one hell of a long, patience requiring process lol

Sent from my Galaxy S III

11. We love Afgoo so much, the wife says I should order some beans.  Not in the near future, but a "definitely remember this" kind of thing.  It's only $40 on Attitude for 5 Fem's.  

Anyways, while reading into the strain, I found this thread

I really need to take notes of my ladies like this dude!!

http://www.rollitup.org/t/afgooey-aka-afgoo-afgooie-afghan-goo-or-whatever.266551/

12. Haha I just got done smokin a bowl of afghoo....

13. That's awesome so many of us have heard of it / grow it (Dr Sweetleaf).  Says it's good for hash/trim stuff.  Awesome quality to me! lol.  

The guy I quoted mentions that he gave her a fat Nitrogen feeding for the first week of flower.  I didn't do that, and my leaves yellowed hard.   I figured it was nitrogen deff at first.  Is it normal/average to want to give some extra nitrogen first week 12/12?

14. Solid deals on perlite lol. Veg is lookin good man. That seedling looks better too. Maybe just wasn't ready for feed

Sent from my SAMGSUNG-SG-HIGH-ASFCK Using Swishers and Herb(R)

15. Yeah man, the first 2 or so weeks of 12/12 I consider veg still so I feed em veg nutes for a while. Most strains like a nice nitrogen boost for the stretch

16. Definitely noted for the future lol.  I should have known that and it sounds familiar, but I was stupid.  Not goanna happen again :smoking:

Thanks :) Happiest veg cab I've ever run, not to mention the biggest haha.  

It was startin to get nasty looking early before I gave it anything, I looked at my Fox Farms Schedule, and it has "seedlings/cuttings" on it, very weak.  So I tried it.   I really wish I didn't... but whatever, she's pullin through finally haha.  

Looking at the timeline for pineapple seedling, I have till the 21st before I can expect anything out of the mamba's.  I guess this week has gone by crazy slow, it feels like they've been in soil forever!  Stupid week...

18. I have more to udpate for 4/20 than i thought I would :)

Two  of Three Black Mamba's are peeking out of the soil!!

Nutter Butter:
    nutterButter.jpg

Teddy Grahams
    teddyGrahams.jpg

Newest growth is ok but the older tips are all mangled up and twisted.  Any ideas why?
    pineapple.jpg

Veg area
    veg.jpg

I read some where that when doing Spinosad treatment, the plants seem to get happier that the damn bugs are gone.  I totally agree.  

Blue Cheese in the Smart pot especially... STINKS now.  Damn it's crazy how stinky it is in VEG!!  But if I brush my hand over it it explodes smell.  She's a happy gal :smoking: