Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke weed in your room without getting caught. Ever.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xCollege, Feb 26, 2013.

1. It's not worth the paranoia, if you ask me.

2. Smoking indoors isn't a big deal unless you make it a big deal.
    Don't use papers. Do have a spray to mask the smell with.

3. Okay so im new to this forum and i cant make a thread so im gona ask here.

Could i use a gravity bong, fill it with smoke, and then push the bong back into the water to fill a plasicl bag with smoke? Kinda like a vaporizer. Would that work tho?

4. I just put a towel under the door and crack a window, the mother knows i smoke but i always ask if she could smell anything (just to make sure, she knows i smoke but doesnt want the house stinking) and she never can. Room airs out after about half an hour after a spliff too.

5. Just use a vape

6. Idk i think if someone saw a rolled up towel under your door they'd think something fishy was going on.

7. Dude, you have to post atleast 10 times before you can start a thread, that way you dont make an account just to ask a question and then never contribute to the city again. Just go around and help a few people first, then you can post a thread. It might be helpful to search your topic first to see if anyone else has posted something similar before. Hope I helped :)

8. Not everyone is willing to wait that long. :rolleyes: But whatever, be judgmental all you want. It's not like you have to wait a couple of years to light up, right?

9. There's no for sure way to smoke and not get caught. You can always get caught red handed, but sure there are things that help.

10. I believe he meant move outside of the house, as in walk outside the fucking door and go to a park or something.

11. i guarantee you it still going to smell like bud unless u give it a good amount of time

12. Haha ight thanks mayne

13. This is what I used to do. Play music loud enough to cover my bongs bubbling. Have a lit candle so I could use that to light the lighter silently. Smoke. Then I would blow into a sploof and when I was done smoking I would spray axe or whatever was near by and then open a window about 1/4 and let time do its thing. Worked great. You'll eventually get caught though. My parents found out because I got baked a couple of times and thought it was a good idea to go downstairs and converse with them. After the first time talking to the them baked and they "didnt" notice I thought I could do it again. They knew... everytime. Lol one day dad says something to me. The end

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Get a vape, especially the MFLB. MFLB + sploof, never worry about smell again.

15. Yo im right here, came a lil late but it helps

16. This helped man

17. I was a master at this. My mom has olfactory of a hound dog.

I would only pack small bowls that can be burned in 1 easy hit, to minimize smoke lifting from the bowl.
    Then either blow into carbon filter tube, or into a giant party balloon (cheap).
    Never used deodorizer so I figured it she would smell that and investigate (she knows I hate scented smells like spray and Cologne, I'm allergic).
    Balloon would deflate in a few days with no smell.

I would use my younger sisters as smell testers and they didn't smell anything.

18. wow balloons are really outside the box

19. why ... save it for later haha