The Im on probation thread.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by T4C, Feb 26, 2013.

1. #141 Immensify, May 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2014

I got caught blazing in a cul-de-sac with a friend, with a baggy on me.
    One word of advice to all of you, don't mess around with cars! Not only can the cops search you but if you're driving then they can drug test you under suspicion of DUI (at least in New Jersey).

Anyway I'm sparking Monday at 12AM :smoking:

2. 10 more days

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Three more months to go!

4. Sparking up in a matter of hours. This joint is going out to all you blades!  :smoking:

5. Officially off 1-year probation  :smoking:  High as a kite  :yay:

6. 4 more months. Drunk as a skunk but cant  smoke. How do I resist the urge? I guess I could smoke if I really wanted to and use clean piss when I see my PO but I dont think its worth it. smoke > alcohol anytime. Resisting the urgue and staying clean.

7. I know this is from a long time ago but you're almost there just hang in

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #148 zarith6, May 10, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    Deleted

9. THe pigs tried fuckin me but my lawyer threw them gloves on and beat another case!

Yeoooo !! That's whats up, BILL$ will drop that case !!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. So I just saw my probation officer and didn't get drug tested today. I was wondering if I took one hit less than a .1 nug would it show up a month from now?

12. Just wishing summer can be over so I can toke up again. Its a daily struggle. 3 and a half months left or 17 weeks. Staying sober so I can get high as fuck when the time is right. Stay high my friends 

13. hahah I get off exactly a month after you. Cant wait till the summer is over. I wish I knew when I will get drug tested. Only one for the past two months

14. Less than 2 months to go!

15. To all you lucky fuckers out there. I got 15 years probation. I can get off 7 1/2 years. I've only done 5 months, piss test every other day, and on felony probation and have to make a weekly schedule where I'm gonna be every monday. Hoping to get my medical MJ card soon though :) So basically, I would kill for 1 year probation or even 2 years. Smoke one for me.
    :/

16. dam what the fuck did you do. And i thought 6 months was bad... lol move up to CO if you can

17. Something I'm not proud of but it definetly screwed me over. Haha I can't leave the state :/

18. I had a friend who was on probation when we were younger. I was involved in what happened but I was so young that they let me off but this friend was very lucky he smoked with me the night before every drug test he took. He was moving around a lot so his PO kept getting changed. All of his PO's would allow him to fail one drug test. He would fail then move then get a new PO. He was very lucky.

Stonerrr

19. So who the fuck shot you??? Please don't say it was.............you?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

20. 3 weeks and ill be with my fellow blades.

Stay Safe