The Im on probation thread.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by T4C, Feb 26, 2013.

1. [quote name='"Munchyyy"'][/quote]

I see this, and all I want to do is run butane through it

2. huh :rolleyes::cool:

:wave:

3. 16 more days boys.
    Been on for a bit over 80 days.

4. What I'd give to just get 80 days!

5. Right! Lol
    80 days would've been awesome,
    Idk how he managed that

6. I got arrested/stopped smoking on October 6th. Somehow got away with murder and only got 90 days probation. 41 days to go and it feels like forever, but looking at this thread reminds me how much worse it could be. Keep your heads up everyone, were all in it together. :smoking:

7. i read thru this thread and a lot of you guys are on probation for such little time... i wish i had a 3 month probation.. im on probation for 3 years, feb was my 18 month period and i have till next feb before im off.

8. Hey guys i know probation sucks but dont try any of the legal crap you can buy at headshops. It totally fucks you up when you get off and want to smoke real weed again.

9. I feel you, I'm off Aug 25th. I'm on nominal probation, so all I have to do is pay my stupid ass $1065.50 fine, stay out of trouble, and stay clean "incase she calls me for a piss test". Heres the kicker, I just started smoking in June of 2012, I got caught 3 months after because my friend took it with us on a trip and I was the only one who would get the littlest charge between him myself and our other friend. I'm so unbelievably annoyed because I hate being told and forced to not do something or vice versa. It sucks that the "tests" will be random, with 48 hour notice or whatever. I can't seem to find anyone online who went through ARD in PA for nominal probation because I'd really love to know what they went through. :mad: Aug can not come fast enough.

10. I got a year probation for under a gram and a pipe, papers, etc. Got arrested in October and started probation the beginning of January. With early termination I'll be off in July -- can't wait!

11. Got off a few months ago. I was on for a year and I smoekd the entire time. God loves me!

12. felony probation till 2015

13. Maybe somebody in this thread could answer my question: I get off probation in 5 days (the 16th), but it was informal 3 month probation and I don't have to go n to finish it. I send in my community service forms on the 16th and then my PO said he "submits the case for closing." I was tested on the first day, and they haven't called me back since. Can I be drug tested after my probation ends officially, but before the case is technically closed?

14. Lucky, I want to so bad but I have this weird feeling I'll get fucked if I do. I've been trying to do research to see if anyones gone through what I did (ARD) and its mixed reviews one yes they test no they don't.

15. Technically no, they can't because your terms state you are done on the 16th. But, who knows what they will do, they're sneaky. If it were me I'd call playing dumb and just say something along the lines of "Hey my probation is over on the 16th, will I need to come in for any paper work or any drug tests?" and use the excuse of work or something on that day and just want to plan ahead.

16. Its 4:20, pineapple express is on, i have a pizza in the oven, i have one more month of probation and i just got my drug test so they wont be testing me soon unless they random.
    Should i smoke? Please i need adivice. Ive had no trouble quitting but now it seems like fate is telling me i need a break

17. If you have one month left then just wait it out!

My friend was seriously a week away, got into a hotbox, didn't smoke, failed the test and got several months added back on.

Waiting it out is the best thing you can do.

18. Yeah man I know it's tempting and all but with 420 on the way I'm assuming my probation officer is going to test me shortly after it so I would assume same for you PLUS with one more month they will probably see if you held out or not. One more month and you can smoke your head off!

19. Allright thanks for the advice* guys. I needed it.

20. Damn, fuck probation man Im currently almost 1 month into my 1 year probation for "purchase of marijuana" its a long story but I had no marijuana on me, didnt buy any marijuana or even had anything to do with it at the current time.

In other words im on 1 year probation for something I didnt do and spent close to 5 grand now trying to fight it but the justice system is so fucked 2 cops vs my word and I lose.