Didn't remember Futurama was this good of a show.

Discussion in 'General' started by waka21, Feb 26, 2013.

1. i remember watching it on adult swim and no one else knew what it was, then a couple years later its like the most popular thing.

2. i was the same way. as a kid i was like "this is stupid" now im like "this is genius". i think it's called growing up lol. I was the same way with South Park. I used to watch it for the swears and whatnot, now i look at the show as an educational program. Better than anything on PBS.

3. I could never get into boondocks.

I'd like it alot better if they didnt do that retarded japanese gesture crap, it gets annoying.

4. Yeah first i didn't either think it was that good, but after sticking out for like three episodes it started growing on me. Now, i have watched all the seasons multiple times and i love it :) How far did you go?

5. I love futurama, South Park and Family guy as animated funny shows. But when I'm high I ALWAYS find myself watching some awesome Japanese anime. But I do that sober and high so....

6. Where's the device that slows down time

under the seat

/pulls out bong

7. What are your favourite animes? If that's how they say it :D

8. it's the Simpsons but not past it's usefulness

9. [quote name='"hempin seshin"']Where's the device that slows down time

under the seat

/pulls out bong[/quote]
    or what about when:
    Lurg: uhhhghh there was something funny in that hippie. Agh! My hands, they're...so huuuge. They can touch everything but themselves.
    Oh wait....

Hahaha that one had me dying

10. Yeah that was just the episode that i linked :D love that one