Didn't remember Futurama was this good of a show.

Discussion in 'General' started by waka21, Feb 26, 2013.

1. I've been sick for a couple of days and because of that stayed home, vaped some bud and watched some good old Netflix. Browsing the library i spotted Bender, a shiny metal robot from the show "Futurama" and suddenly remembered watching the show when i was a kid. Off i went to my favourite couch and started watching. 2 days and 3 seasons later I can totally call Futurama as one of my favourite tv-shows. 

Here's a good example, enjoy!:wave:

"Futurama" The Problem with Popplers (TV episode 2000) - IMDb

Oh and please, smoke a joint or vape a trench before/during(or both, why not :confused:) the show:smoking::hello:

2. yeah, ive had to argue my side many times over... but futurama is definitely one of my favorite shows of all time.. i loved it as a kid and i love it now.:smoking::smoking:

3. I like the show but I don't get what people see in it(i know a lot of people who say it's their favorite), the humor is really weird and I guess I don't get it half the time.

4. Ever since I saw the first ever episode of Futurama airing after the 6 o'clock Simpsons episode finished and it was my favorite shows of all time, I've even got the box set lol.

5. Yeah i know it's reallt weird but that's whhy i like it :D smoke some and after that watch it and maybe then it'll make sense :)

6. I loved it. Watched all 7 seasons on netflix.

7. How are the new seasons compared to the old one?

8. same! i remember when it was on at the same time that the Simpsons was on and had this huge existential debate with myself about which i would rather watch....

been loving Futurama ever since :D

9. I remember having this debate with myself lol :D

10. That show is clever as fuck, just look at all the little things they put in.

11. They have the movies too, which arent bad if you like the show. I hope they decide to put the simpsons on there one day.

12. Another show that deserves mentioning is Boondocks. That one and Futurama are my two favourite animated tv-shows.

13. its awesome but i have to be in the mood for it. but when i am its hilarious.

14. Still funny as fuck. lol

The movies are good too.

The show is hard as hell to follow when you're stoned though.

:smoking:

15. eh. some good moments but overall its more annoying.

16. Shame. Will have to wait and see for myself though!

17. I don't know why, but i find it even more enjoyable when i'm stoned :D

18. I've said it before but I'll say it again. Futurama and Archer are the 2 funniest animated comedies on TV right now. Both very underrated shows too.

19. It is. I just forget whats happening half way through.

20. I've always loved Futurama. :) The humor is really consistent throughout the seasons and I've got such a soft spot for the majority of the characters...

Argh, now I have to watch some! :smoking: