Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pennsylvania Dank Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BongmanB, Feb 24, 2013.

1. @[member="stevizzy"] Looks tasty! :)

2. Some grape ape

Attached Files:

3. ^^  How did that grape ape taste and smell?  DId it smell like grapes?....or more hash type taste? 

just curious, I had some that didn't smell grapey to me, just sweet.

4. I'm really glad we're getting better quality weed in PA.  I've envied those people in Medical states where they have such a great choice getting good bud.  Here, it's mostly take what's available or not.  Now...there's more available.  I keep putting pressure on my dealer to get better tasting, cleaner grown and flushed weed, not just stuff that knocks you out, and makes me feel stupid.  Hope you do the same.

5. The grape ape was kinda dried out but great.

I'm not surprised, usually what doesn't go to NY of philly comes to central PA

6. im from central PA and i got some danky stanky! Oww Oww! boy its nice outside today :) 

7. Any 717 blades in here?

8. 717 all day!

9. Could be different phenos though.

Usually the weed around here is great being so close to philly

10. 717 here.

11. #31 P. Aiden Hunt, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013

I thought 717 was Harrisburg?

Edit- Harrisburg is closer to me than I thought. Nevermind. :p

12. 717 is harrisburg, York, Lancaster

13. Any 412's here?

14. 1376268406709.jpg
    And i have 9 more almost as big!!

15. Looks tasty, take your time and cure it well.  Really nice bud dude.

Also goes up into the Wilkes-Barre area with lots of small towns along the way.

Very nice! What strain?

18. Picked up an ounce and a half of Kashmere Kush from my connect in Philly last night. It's some really nice shit.  :smoking:

View attachment 123641

View attachment 123642

Extreme Close-up (I found that at full resolution, my camera takes a good enough pic to actually zoom in on the trichomes. What a beautiful sight.
    View attachment 123643

19. Bagseed. But from research and characteristics, i believe its Critical Mass.
    Attempting to regenerate it now. If it thrives, plus for me. If not, then its time for a new run. The new run will be Samsaras' El Alquimista femmed. One seed an old friend donated to me.

20. I just posted in another thread about the prices up here in North Eastern Pa. Susquehanna/Wayne county area. Close to NY.

It's usually $25-30 for 1/8th, sometimes more for really good stuff. I pick up a little less than a 1/4th of Sour Diseil soon for $50. Hopefully I'll have it before my birthday on the 17th for a VERY happy birthday.