Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pennsylvania Dank Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BongmanB, Feb 24, 2013.

1. And to get banned.

2. anyone out in state college area?

3. Looks kinda like mine - Lancaster area - I'm not sure how good yet, though. Smells like pine! Kinda worried because it was really cheap. 280 an o.. Is that suspicious?

Attached Files:

4. Hope everyone's got some fat nugs for gameday!

Attached Files:

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441545060.574395.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441545075.596928.jpg Some pics of a decent pick up.

6. how did it turn out pterippus?

7. Wow, nice pickup. Is it sour D?

8. I didn't grow it but my experiences w/ the strain would lead me to believe that was not Sour Diesel. Still fire though.

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443974750.186000.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443974761.291196.jpg Infamous PA mids

10. Yuk, that mexicali shwag

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444567769.882989.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444567783.371553.jpg two photos of the same bud. the first without flash & the second with it.

12. #233 andala pitar, Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2015
    I live in 570 area. Just moved here 3 months ago, my two connects I have are dry. Does anyone know where I can get some good stuff. I go back and forth between Binghamton NY and Scranton

13. #234 andala pitar, Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2015
    is anyone out in 570 area?

14. You can't ask that here

15. okay, thanks for the heads up. It just sucks, I've lived out here for a few months and still travel back to where I used to live for stuff. Growing seems like to much work.

16. Growing is a bit of work but the end result is better than what you can find on the streets unless you're well connected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. I'm in some grow groups on Facebook. Honestly I don't know where to start. There's just to much information out there. It seems like a lot.

18. it is a lot of info to take in but its like any other hobby.

My best suggestion is to do A LOT of pre-planning. Ultimately your availabile space and desired yield are going to be the two biggest factor, besides $ of course.

Everything else: soil, lights, strains etc those can all be decided last.

Just dont expect anything on your first run at it. Its more of an art than a science, and that being said, the good high quality weed you and I smoke was grown by people who've done this countless times.

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445387378.348059.jpg The last of my zip.