Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pennsylvania Dank Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BongmanB, Feb 24, 2013.

1. #201 jingnv, May 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2015
    From south central pa. Have a decent connect but his prices are expensive. He's still my best option though.  [​IMG][​IMG]

2. haha scumbag right here 

3. #203 SlickMoneY, May 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2015
    u a scumbag loll and a cum bag

4. #204 MrJ4, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
    Not sure how popular this is yet, but I've started squeezing my buds to get 2 smoke sessions out of them. Now my bud is literally lasting me twice as long and it takes me but 10 minutes and a little effort.

The picture was squeezed from 3.5g of dry herb, I ended up with .9g of very potent rosin oil (I believe is the term?) I like the term NHO (natural hash oil) it'll catch on [​IMG]

I also had 2.8g of flat herb left over that had remnants of the oil that wasn't left behind on the parchment paper, which believe me will not be needed after my nail warms up.

All this took me hardware wise was an old hair straighter the wife doesn't use anymore and a roll of parchment paper I picked up at wally world. 

I love the future.

[just south of Harrisburg here!]

EDIT:

Sorry this is my first post, haven't read the thread yet. I apologize if I am interrupting a heated debate. :)

Attached Files:

Nice!

6. #206 gongjvcf, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
    Got this from the hood in Philly today lol [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. #207 gonjgvf, May 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
    From south central pa. Have a decent connect but his prices are expensive. He's still my best option though. [​IMG][​IMG]

8. Sorry, thought I'd make you guys a little jealous of how much better the weed is out here :smoke: $30

Attached Files:

9. Got this from the hood in Philly today lol 

10. Cool nuggets guys I'm from south central PA too

11. Ima right near williamsport prices around here are pretty salty

12. They killing people with prices around williamsport right now

13. #213 junjbn, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
    Man dude that Wiz's area u should have the kill for the low[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. What all I see is a plastic bottle you clown

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #215 fatdog25, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
    Question, new to the whole world, would I be able to get a pipe delivered here in the beautiful state of Penn?? Any thoughts?

16. lol obv its whats in the bottle! $25 for an eighth

17. yooooo!!!!!! Was good PA? HBG SUBURBS here!  crazy rain out here today....smh 

Fuck u

19. #219 CloudsForDays, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
    I'm about 10 miles north of downtown Pittsburgh. Here's a few pics of my last couple pickups, I pay 50 8th, 90 quarter, 150 half, 260 oz.
    Just looked at this after I uploaded. For some reason the pictures diminished in quality after uploading. I don't know maybe they can only upload on the phone app in a certain quality?

Attached Files:

20. I'm about 10 Miles east of Pittsburgh and that looks pretty solid man. I usually pay 45 for an 8th.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk