Poll: Which side do you put your filter on when you are rolling a J?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ltotehinzi, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Over complicated!?!?!? Holy shit... I hope you never have more responsibility than serving fries with an attitude like that.

So you ask for a roach? Stupidest thing I've ever heard.

2. I used to use filters, and when i did i put em on the right. Fuck em tho, they make the last half of the joint taste like gooch sludge

3. #23 Ilovechocolope, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
    Roaching material.... And that's every pot head in Northern Ireland I've met man, n actully fuck head I happen to be a hardware design engineer who makes a fair amount of £'s.... What do u do, work tills at wall-mart?

And here douche bag
    http://www.grasscity.co.uk/online_headshop/book-of-roach.cfm

It's not a book of crutches is it? Nah didn't think so u arrogant America cock... Always thinkin you know best....

4. Woah woah woah. No need to insult 'Murica.

5. If u read he insulted me. Where's the logic in crutch goes in joint, smoke joint. All off a sudden crutch becomes roach. Cause that's logical,

Surely a roach goes in joint, smoke joint n then it becomes roached.

And diff places use diff words for things

American = Irish(English)
    Fries = chips
    Chips = crisps

6. I love how you think your job title somehow adds to the knowledge you may have on marijuana. I didn't even take the time to look where you were from; I don't see how me being born in American makes me any more thick headed than your dumb-fucking ass.

First off, if you knew anything about the development and progression of language; you would be smart enough to look up the country of origin, and actually apply fact to your statement in. Look up the origin of the word and learn that the END OF THE MOTHERFUCKING JOINT is called the roach.

The term for the entire joint WITH OR WITHOUT A "CRUTCH" was originally "COCKROACH" and the smoked end that is left is the "ROACH"

I don't know how you somehow came up with the idea you would put a roach in a joint; you and your friends... possibly your entire country has the definition mixed up. Which I've actually found out is common, but with the information available today; you should have been able to do a little research and known to shut the hell up.

I'm not here to sit and argue with some idiot I don't even know; about something I'm sure I know.

7. #27 Ilovechocolope, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2013
    I never did say my job title added to my knowledge of weed, u brought work in by implying I was incapable off cookin CHIPS.

I never called u dumb for bein American, just that they use some words differently than the uk n Ireland

Peace out
    U
    Insecure tawt

O and here's ur research
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_(cannabis

8. When I use filters I tend to put it on the right cause that is my dominant hand, and it makes it a lot easier!

9. I feel people probably use the side their dominant hand is on, I know that's what I do. I'm gonna try to put my roach on the left side because of this realization. P.S. this thread escalated beautifully.

10. Always on left side. BUT little suprise...im right handed, cant write with my left hand. At least not anymore. It was no problem when i was younger but doctor was soooo sure that right-handedness is the only way. That now yes I write only with right hand but...everything else Im doing as left handed, lot of people think im one. But nope. Just rolling joints with filter on left side and wearing watch on right hand. :hello:

11. I've a lot of right handed friends who roll with it in the left. I think its the same as Bmx u either ride right foot forward or left foot,

not many can do tricks wit there feet in the unnatural position to them

. In other words stand up and do a jumping 360 spin,

did you spin to clock wise or anti clockwise naturally?

I'd supect that people who went anticlockwise shuld trend to the roach in the right as to clockwise people shuld trend to put it in the left

I may be wrong completely but I'd say it could hold true

12. Left side.. Just seems kind of natural to me.

Filter is probably the wrong word - should have been roach/crutch.

Anyhow, everyone knows what the OP meant:smoke:

13. I put it on the right too

14. That sounded like that most interesting guy ever meme. lol

15. Right hand side every time :)

16. I bmx and when i do 180s or 360s i spin to the left, i roll with my roach on the left, but i write with my right hand

17. I always have the crutch on the right, but I'm left handed.

18. Left for me right for my lady.

19. righty never used filter dont plan to

20. Not even a roach? That's what the poll is asking, even if it's worded stupidly. Rolling without a roach is disgusting, you get ash and bits of filler in your mouth.

I roll everything with the bit on the left, it's only natural as the poll suggests :smoke: