You know you're a stoner when..

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by APuffAtATime, Feb 24, 2013.

1. U know ur a stoner when everybody else in the nieghbourhood knows ur a stoner

2. When your still watching kids shows even though they've been asleep for an hour...

3. U know ur a stoner when she throws ur billy across the room cos u weren't paying attention at the right time

4. U know ur a stoner when ur wardrobe resembles ur garden

5. You know you're a stoner when you wake and bake everyday.

6. You know your a stoner when you smoke all day everyday

7. you know your a stoner when you walk into class and try to put your seatbelt on.

8. When the only cologne you wear is Sour Diesel.

9. When you're doing things sober and you think to yourself "this would be so much better if I was stoned"

10. #50 iSmokePurps, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2013
    When you forget/don't realize you're high, & realize you've been staring blankly anywhere from 1-100 minutes. (Depending on level of stonedness).

AND when you steal 1/2 your mom's vodka, fill it with water & put it back in the freezer. (VODKA DOESN'T FREEZE).

11. When the only reason you look both ways while crossing a street is to look for pigs

12. You know you're a stoner when you forget what you're saying in the middle of sentences... while sober.

13. When you smoke alone, forget that no one's there, then start a conversation with someone and go on a few seconds before you realize no one's there.

Or am I just going crazy?

14. hahahhaha, this made me laugh!

15. You know you're a stoner if when you look at the picture, you say: Wow! that plant is beautful! , and then think that the government is cruel to make it illegal.

Attached Files:

16. #56 Ganjaman97, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2013
    I know I'm a baked stoner, 'cause after seeing that plant ^ my first thought was "Damn Mary Jane. Yo' ass was fine enough already. Then you done went and put yourself through an Instagram filter. Makin' daddy want more."

Also, fellow Blades, I won't be on at all this 420, so I wanna tell you all in advance, happy Budsmoker's Day! I love you all.

17. #57 Ganjaman97, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2013
    Also, you know you're a stoner if the first things you grab on your way out the door are a bottle of Visine, your wallet, your car keys, your phone, and your lighter.

18. ^ Don't get this one :/

19. real creative

20. Man, that was my bad. I was trippin' HARD last night, and I almost can't believe those things came from my brain.

Sorry.