You know you're a stoner when..

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by APuffAtATime, Feb 24, 2013.

1. When you start looking through strain after strain, mixing strains like blending single malt scotch whiskeys into that one best blend that gets you just the right amount of stoned and pain relief without too much paranoia.

2. ..One minute you think you're 2Pac, the next you believe you're Stone Cold Steve Austin.

3. You know you're a stoner when you spend $800 on grow equipment when you were only meant to spend $400 :p

4. you know your a stoner when you call bumming from your friends when your broke social smoking.

oh yeah i stopped smoking, i only smoke socially now.

5. You know your a stoner when u join a weed smoking forum

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. lol. Am I cool now!?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. The only way you know how to start a conversation is; "You smoke bud?"

8. you know ur a stoner when instead ur nose u use ur pax inhaler in ur nose

9. you know your a stoner when you have people say there is a lingering weed smell in your room even when your not smoking XD

10. or when you suddenly get divorced and end up in a long lost uncles camper guarding a medical grow..stoned out of your dam mind.. Tripping balls wondering where the hell you are and how you ended up there...

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

11. Haha that's probably the funniest mental image iv ever pictured... Glad I never did that.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

12. When you smoke through a whole O in one session when you were suppose to save your weed 

13. When you continue to forget where you put youre lighter while smoking a joint 

When you roll up a joint and keep forgetting that you put it in the ashtray cuz youre mezmerized by some shit on youre PC screen lol

When you ash youre joint in a glass of water and drop the joint in it * actually saw a dude do this before lol * 

14. You know your a stoner when your lose your phone and it's in your hand

-RedEyeDJayy

15. You know your a stoner when you get so stoned you space out every 5 minutes

-RedEyeDJayy

Dude...how do you even still have lungs?..we're talking an ounce in one session right?

17. #277 Str8Faded, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    Parties lol we just kept rollin and packin until it was gone, we literally took no break.  I was planning on saving the weed but then I said fuck it.

18. nice

19. wait birds sleep??

20. BS they like idle or something.... Shit Ima google this

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app