Stealthy PC CFL Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Deleted member 538806, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Absolutely beautiful man! Currently working on my own second micro grow, hopefully this ones successful. Tried one a few years back and it was going awesome but winter came and my parents wouldn't let me bring it in. How long you been micro growing? I'd love to see even close to your results!

2. Thanks!  I guess this is my third micro grow but my first success.  My first plant had too little light,10W LED, and had to be harvested early.  The second plant was a male, see post #29 of this thread.  I'm really happy with this current plant, the buds just keep getting fatter.  There are a few cloudy trichomes, but nothing amber yet.  There are 15 nugs in the canopy, if each averages one gram, I'll have at least half an oz!  Still thinking there's another week to go.

3. #43 Deleted member 538806, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
    leaf copy.jpg
    Here is what most fallen leaves look like, is there a deficiency here or is my plant just near the end of its life cycle?

4. #44 newbkushgrower, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
    Post more pictures of the plant.
    Based on the July 18 pictures your plant is nowhere near done.
    It appears you have a long flowering strain, probably a sativa dominant hybrid. Like I said though, based on thsoe pictures alone I'd give her 2-3 weeks

5. #45 Deleted member 538806, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2013

Day 116 since sprouting
    Day 74 of flower

A Haiku update

Remaining patient
         Everything seems groovy
         Dank nugs are coming

Attached Files:

6. hang in there, just over 2 weeks until the grow is done, very slow flowering strain it appears, but those nugs are fattening by the day.

7. Dude this looks almost exactly like my grow. Down to the container you used and the LST. Only difference is I have a slightly bigger space and I've got about 10-15 days until harvest. Your nugs are way fatter though.

Looks good man. Stay patient. It'll be worth it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Who says PC grows can't yield? Those nugs are really fat

9. Any new pics and do you plan on harvesting soon?

10. Sorry for not updating, the grow is still going!  Tis true, the nugs are just getting fatter with time.  The trichomes are clouding up although I still don't see any amber yet.  I'm just letting this plant ride out its life.  I'll get some photos up soon.

11. I'd say chop them at Day 95-100 of flower. Post Pics, A picture is worth a thousand words.

12. #53 Deleted member 538806, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
    Day 129 Day 86 of Flower

Things aren't changing too much since last week, more leaves have fallen off, I'm still giving it plain pH 6.5ish water.

Front view:
    Day 129 (1 of 3).jpg

Side View (Main cola):
    Day 129 (2 of 3).jpg

Top view:
    Day 129 (3 of 3).jpg

13. #54 newbkushgrower, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    It could be that your plant might be becoming denser. if not much progress then chop her within a week. I'd be surprised if you don't grt an ounce from this.Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Is there anything that prevents trichomes from turning amber?  Can trichome production stop under some deficiency or lockout scenario?

15. I don't think there is a way to stop trichomes from turning amber.

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. beautiful stuff, you're gonna have a great harvest. hoping to be where you're at in about 60 days with my purps

17. im suprised it got that big for the lack of nutrients.  She looks awesome though.  just keep feeding her water and the trichomes will turn amber when the plant is ready. you can wait till then.  Do you have a good magnifying glass to see this?

Great to hear, I was trying to think of problems but I think I'm home free until harvest. 

Thanks, I'll tune in to your grow.

I'm using a 40x loupe and can see the trichomes quite clearly.  There's a white LED on the loupe too, it makes the trichomes sparkle.

19. Once about 80-90% if the trichs are cloudy then you are ready for harvest. You don't want all the trichs to turn amber as that means that they are losing potency. I think you are pretty close to being done.