Fucked my life over in a month

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nckush, Feb 22, 2013.

1. I did NOT get pulled over for breaking a traffic law. They told me I did not make any errors driving. They wouldnt tell me why there were a shit ton of undercovers waiting for me basically. They all came out of nowhere once the one undercover pulled me over.

Once he did come up to the window, he had to of smelled it.

2. yeah man, if a lawyer thinks you have a chance id fight it.

if they brought out 10 undercovers I feel as if they thought you were moving more than ounces.

3. You remind me of alot of kids i knew in high school who did the same thing when they started driving. It's people like you who should take the bus you make it dangerous for us.

4. I had one of those months earlier this year. I lost my apartment to water damage, wrecked my car, got laid off, and got shot seven times all within the space of three weeks...

Okay I didn't get shot, but my life basically collapsed in on itself overnight. Kinda felt like I was Odysseus and Zeus was fucking with me. I had to crash on my buddy's couch for like three months until I could get a new place, and I was homeless intermittently during that time. It all worked out for the best ultimately, but those months of helplessness were hell.

5. im about to be 23 buddy. High school was a long fuckin time ago

6. It sounds like you are wreakless you must have drawn attention to you some how to get pulled over by a undercover cop.

7. Jetlife, Jetlife...

8. There's a new thread about overcoming depression you might want to look up. Not hating, it helped me out right now. To be honest your thread really cheered me up to, all I did was get caught by parents and not lose anything, I have no right to be sad. Good luck man, my next smoke I'll think of you.

9. That's a bummer man but try and think of it this way, once you have hit rock bottom you can only go up! I sincerely hope it all gets better

10. shit like this wouldnt happen if you didn't sell bud and rush to your customers :p

11. how do you keep getting traffic violations? You'd think after a crash and a first traffic ticket you'd be more conscious but no...

12. That's really deep man.

13. Please stay off the road for the sake of other drivers. I don't want to get 8 staples to the head.

14. Shit man, That fucking sucks. Hopefully it gets better for you. Smoking a bowl for you as I type this!

15. All that shits on you bro.. Dont feel so sorry for yourself just make better decisions and take all of this as a lesson.

16. There's a rat in your woods.

Pesky creatures, you'd do well to get rid of them.:cool:

17. man you just sound stupid, you deserved to get fucked over in all honesty. you kept putting your self in bad positions in the first place.

Im not name calling you or bashing you, its just the truth. Better smarten up.

18. Listen man, I went through a dark place myself not too long ago because I felt like I had ruined my life. With time this too shall pass. The only thing that kept me going was hearing stories of people who have it worse off and still are able to find happiness. Remember your problems are temporary. There are some people who have problems that are permanant. Keep on living brother