Fucked my life over in a month

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nckush, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Sounds like bs. Maybe he's going to snitch

2. Hang in there

3. The one thing you didn't mention messing up, was the most important one- your relationship with your girl! Focus on that! The car is just a thing, she is human!

The car business was all your own fault, and you should be able to deal with- it won't be fun, but you can mange it! Get a bus pass, or sweet-talk your girl into driving you (present it as more time together?). Take a driver's ed course!

Granny

4. I had a streak like that where I got nabbed like 3 times in a week's time lol.

Staples in your head sucks too, not as easy to pull out like stitches are, but still doable.. trust me on that.. lol

anyways, take your lumps, learn a lesson and when the shit storm clears... be mindful of what you do.. the shit is stress but things get better blade, lot worse can happen to your life trust me on that.

5. atleast youre still alive my friend got killed last week after his birthday, 22 years old.

6. OP your problem is that you are driving like an asshole. At 22, I was driving like an asshole too. Just drive slower and less aggressively and you wont get pulled over. You wont get into accidents. Its a part of growing up. Its not a race. God speed.

7. dood are you really complaining right now? you brought the consequences of every one of those things on yourself

8. just totaled my car a couple days ago going left while some guy was driving ten million miles per hour in a 35, sucks no job no money for a new car, i know some of what you are feeling.

9. I feel the same way.

10. first world problems..

put it this way. some people have it much worse. A lot of people in this region lost their homes and cars due to Hurricane Sandy. Then those who have insurance in the first place are given the run around by their insurance company who tries to find reasons not to cover them.

After a while you realize your situation is not as fucked as it seems. Although everyday you may be reminding of how shitty life is you can always guarantee someone out there has it worse.Think of all the homeless people out there that have to deal with the harsh winter. Or the kids starving around the world. Or the people getting shot up and having their heads cut off in war.

I hate when people tell me this but it is so true.

All you can do is slowly progress your way out of the slums. It's not like you will never be able to drive again. I just think you made a few careless decisions. It's shit like this that really fucks us up but you cant let it force you into submission. You must over-kill any little shit stain that life throws at you

Just wait it out, dust yourself off and to swear to fucking almighty you will not allow shit like this to happen again

11. Welcome to being an adult, there are consequences for your actions. Don't forget to learn something from this, you have no one to blame but yourself. Make better decisions. And like Granny said, be nice to your girl; after all, she is putting up with you.

And don't worry OP, things will improve with time.

12. Things will get better. Just try not to bring things on yourself. Then you are just asking for it. Lay off on the driving for a long while.

13. They just pulled me over and instantly there were like 10 undercover cops surrounding my car, telling me to keep my hands where I can see them and dont move.

Of course the car stunk like a mother fucker. There was like 3 ounces of funk in there.

They ended up letting me go with misdemeanors and took all my money. Even though most of it was money I had had in the past. I just carry all my shit in my pocket. I dont trust leaving things behind or not knowing whats up with my most prized possessions ( money ) at all time

14. Man if you didnt have anyone to turn to ( parents arent a option ) and all I have is my girlfriend, youd be complaining too. Shit fucking sucks ass. I could have explained all this in crazy detail, but I didnt think for one second that people would actually talk shit to me over this.

If you guys would have seen my car wreck, you would have been standing there saying WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT GUY DOING ( me, turning ). It was completely obvious to a bystander that I shouldnt have turnt, but in the drivers seat I did not see ANYONE coming at me that close. I saw the people car lengths behind him. Not him though. Thats where I feel like god just threw a curveball. It took me by suprise. I wasnt rushing to make a turn or anything, just didnt see anyone at all. Ive got 20 20 vision. Of course you can relate each story to being my fault, but if you were me youd feel like the world is coming down on you.

Guys im just a good old going to school 22 year old who makes some funky shatter/amber glass over here on the coast of NC and all the peoples houses I go to I dab up and explain BHO and try and push the proper methods on everyone. Ive been searching for a job, nearly unfindable unelss you have a connection or are a pretty girl. Im just waiting to graduate this summer so I can land a job in a bodyshop, not just dishwash.

15. Be fortunate you are still here crying, instead of a room full of people crying over your corpse.

Sorry to say this OP, but totaling your car might just have been a blessing.

Only thing anyone should ever ask from a man and his mistakes is to learn.

Good luck.

16. this doesnt make sense man.

17. They had somebody snitch on me. In my charges they charged me with a misdeameanoer amount, but wrote DO NOT REDUCE on top of the ticket, and also wrote in the notes that I had scales and bags. So when the DA sees that, they will still fuck me. They tried to make me feel better saying im getting off easy, I wasnt who they thought I was. They took a shit ton of my money. Im sure that made them happy. I was nice, yes sir, compliant. They kept telling me the reason they pulled me over was because of a grenade sticker, and that I had a bomb in school. I was like, yall are fucking lying. Thats not true.

18. See, this would be the part where you learn to call a lawyer and read up on "probable cause"...

19. They set my court date for 10 days before 420. Like some bitches. Trying to get me probation before our celebration date. You better bet im gonna get a lawyer. Get this shit continued and continued and hopefully dropped or something. North Carolina needs a change in laws. Its just pot. There are so many people hurting and actually use this medicine to keep them ALIVE and HEALTHY. PUT DOWN THE MEDICATIONS. Pick up the herb. Dabs.

Yall have a good one I thank everyone for their input it means alot. I didnt expect three pages by any means

20. this is good advise.

I dont think police have a right to search a vehicle purely on a snitch 'tip'. I might be wrong but wouldnt they need a search warrant?

its diffrent if you got pulled over for breaking a traffic law and then they say they smell weed.