Fucked my life over in a month

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nckush, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Ill make it short. I totaled my car the day after the superbowl. I didnt even see the other driver coming ( it was nighttime ) and i was making a left turn, we hit head on basically. I got eight staples in my head.

Two weeks later im leaving school in my girlfriends car and I get pulled over by a undercover cop for no fucking reason at all. I had like 2 ounces and my scales on me. Out of nowhere 7 other undercover cop cars pulled up and put me in handcuffs and tore my girlfriends car apart. All while I was telling them, everything of mine is in the black bookbag.

Im 22 years old. On top of all that, i acquired two speeding tickets. One of them made me lose my license because of getting too many tickets within a month. A few days go by and Im not aware that ive lost my license. It was 1am and I was going through a residential neighborhood and did a rolling stop. I get pulled over. Got my car towed and got a driving without license ticket and running through a stop sign ticket. ( this even was like a week before i totaled my car, obviously )

Fuck my life. If yall think you got it bad.. man smoke one for me. im fucking hurting right now. I come to times during the day where I just want to sit down and cry my eyes out like a little girl. I cant fucking stand the amount of shit thats happened to me.

2. I totaled my 2nd car like the same exact scenario. Sucks bro

3. that sucks but maybe you shouldn't have done so many traffic violations.... kinda sounds like you shouldn't be on the road....

4. I'm sorry to hear about your bad luck bro. If you feel like crying then do it, it actually helps even you out a lot. Don't worry it as much as you can, don't beat yourself up over what has happened, try your best to minimize all the damage. You can't help what has already happened but you are the key to your own future. I was arrested for possession of cannabis and scales when I was 18 and can say looking back at it, that my arrest was a blessing in disguise. Maybe your life was heading in a bad direction? Mine was and not being able to be part of that scene freed up my time to be a more dedicated boyfriend and since I didn't hang out with all my friends for a while I didn't catch the same opioid addiction they did.

5. Sounds like a shitty situation your in, only advice I can tell you is. Take some driving classes, don't drink, and drive, and never bring more then you intend to smoke at the time with you in the car. Don't speed unless you have someone teach you how to speed smartly. I dunno ill go hit a dab for you :smoking:

6. Shit man that really sucks.

Now I know this is gonna sound corny but when I've felt overwhelmed sometimes its helped me to count my blessings.

Take out a piece of paper and just write down all the things your thankful for.

Doing this has often put me in a better mood. I mean once I compare myself to someone starving in a 3rd world country things are in a different perspective.

7. Me too , man FUCK left turns

8. You got a bad case of BAD LUCK

I know a friend who also has bad luck. Only thing to do really is to make lemonade out of oranges .

9. wait so what happened with your gfs car? did they find the buddha? did your gfs car get towed? did you get charged with intent to sell? you left out some huge details there bruh.

all that other stuff is just you being careless. and you cant blame anyone or anything but yourself for getting those tickets so suck it up and move on.

look at it this way, at least you didn't get your license suspended for 3 years for a dui with weed and get over $1500 in court/drug class fees ruining you life for those 3 years because you lived out in the middle of nowhere, 10 miles from the nearest gas station.

10. what gave them cause to search your car, smell?

11. Don't play the Game if you can't take the Pain.

12. Sounds like some bad luck but what happened with the whole 2 ounces and scale thing? Did you get an intent to distribute charge?

13. How did you get out of 2 ounces and a scale without being sent to jail?

14. Man, I feel for ya, but all of this bad shit that's happening to you could have been avoided. It sounds to me like you're really good at making shitty decisions.

15. I feel bad for you, but if you knew how to drive properly I bet you not a single thing on this list would have happened.

16. #16 imarolla187, Feb 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2013
    when i turned 22 my life turned to shit too man. all In one month I...Cut my thumb off at work...got my door kicked in and robbed...and totaled my car. im 25 now and shits alot better but 22 was a bitch for me i feel you.

I have homeowners insurance so I got 10grand+ in reimbursements after the robbery...my work did pay for of my medical bills and i got paid time off to recover...and the totaling of my car wasnt my fault it was some bitch that ran her stop sign so I ended up getting a brand new car and 4 grand restitution.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #17 Alcorta Coup, Feb 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2013
    Jet Life :metal:

But what kind of car do you drive?

Jet Life... the way it's intended.

18. So 8 undercover rolled up and searched your car? You sir are being watched.

19. Dude I really don't want to sound like a bitch right now, but if you really think some stupid car related shit fucked over your life then...well I really don't know what to tell you without offending you.

Seriously it's a car, you really need to learn the value of your life before you go around thinking your life is ruined.

Lift your chin up and be glad you only ended up with some stitches and a totalled car. Maybe the suspended license will give you time to appreciate the important things in life?

20. im calling bullshit cops dont just let go of 2 ounces and scales.. especially when its undercovers involved